Thread: Massage for visitor to Dublin 1 or 2

1. Default Massage for visitor to Dublin 1 or 2

Hey there. Not from these shores so looking to see if this request is out of the ordinary in Ireland.

Do any massage providers offer naked massage (you) for an hour with happy ending, touching and kissing allowed. Can get this from a few providers in England and want to see if this is on the table over here?

Thanks.

2. Default

Cheers Geraldo! Will more than likely try and book through here. My local Thai is grand but would prefer an incall so I know what I’m getting. Shame about the kissing though as that’s the cherry on the cake.

Also seems like a lot of massage providers move about over here so that makes booking a bit more difficult!

3. Default

Hi. Had one SP express interest but she’s not available. Feel free to PM if you offer this service!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaypee View Post
    Cheers Geraldo! Will more than likely try and book through here. My local Thai is grand but would prefer an incall so I know what I’m getting. Shame about the kissing though as that’s the cherry on the cake.

Also seems like a lot of massage providers move about over here so that makes booking a bit more difficult!
    The massage providers on this site move about a lot but the ones on other sites are usually at the same location all the time. Pm you the name. Not allowed to post.

If you're looking for a quality proper massage with extras Aimee in D1 is very good Also a wonderful Lady so treat her with respect.

6. Default

Cheers Gambler. Will look into.

7. Default

Looking for this service tonight or tomorrow. Feel free to PM

Reviews

Reviews