Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Are the ladies busier with the Pope's visit?

Quote Originally Posted by Ebony Amber View Post
    I suspect the combination of religious guilt and roads being closed will have the opposite effect!
    I suspect the combination of being in love with you, religious guilt, and the hell with roads, I will crawl through the hot fire pits of Mordor to get in the same county as you. Holiday cancelled. D2 it is.
    You Motherboating Son of a B****.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SF85 For This Useful Post:

TonyB (24-08-18)

Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    Not according to the constitution.
    However I don't think the Gardai have heard of that.
    But we are entitled to go unimpeded around this land unless suspected of a crime
    Na, you need to have Id and a utility address with you, no shit, Only some streets of course.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SF85 For This Useful Post:

TonyB (24-08-18)

Reviews

Mere mortal laws don't apply!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SF85 View Post
    Na, you need to have Id and a utility address with you, no shit, Only some streets of course.
    I believe you, but that's unconstitutional

I believe you, but that's unconstitutional
    Ageed, chuckled in disbelief when heard it first, heard of two pubs getting taking over by police/army/stewards to feed and water them. Owner was only delighted to have a full bar all day and gardai at hand.

Biggest event in Europe this summer apparently, hope two things. One bishop Brennan gets a kick up the arse, two just as he says amen on the main stage, is mise spunking for a willing lady.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SF85 For This Useful Post:

TonyB (24-08-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SF85 View Post
    Ageed, chuckled in disbelief when heard it first, heard of two pubs getting taking over by police/army/stewards to feed and water them. Owner was only delighted to have a full bar all day and gardai at hand.

Biggest event in Europe this summer apparently, hope two things. One bishop Brennan gets a kick up the arse, two just as he says amen on the main stage, is mise spunking for a willing lady.
    I.have to say I have no time for any of this.
    Its an absolute disgrace that tax payers money , 32 million, is paying for the Boss of the paedophiles to parade and demand respect for his position.
    He should be thrown in jail for aiding paedophile priests avoid justice

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TonyB For This Useful Post:

EnglishAlex (24-08-18)

I.have to say I have no time for any of this.
    Its an absolute disgrace that tax payers money , 32 million, is paying for the Boss of the paedophiles to parade and demand respect for his position.
    He should be thrown in jail for aiding paedophile priests avoid justice
    Preaching to the choir Tony, didn’t turn up to a christening I was godfather for, apparently he touched up the mates wife, I said there was something off about him but no, fucking usual, no listen.
    Joke alright, unless he comes out and says something fucking explosive on the alter, like lock them up, the lot.
    Besides that, Joe Duffy will get a few calls about blisters because the walk was too far and under the carpet it goes again unfortunately. Think there is a memorial/protest in Garden of Rem. Lady who figured out the Tuam baby burial site is holding it, could be wrong but pretty sure it’s there

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SF85 For This Useful Post:

TonyB (24-08-18)

13. Default

Come on up North, we need more Ladies here

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast