Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: standing up to pimps, boyfriends or whatever they are

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default standing up to pimps, boyfriends or whatever they are

Belfast yesterday, met girl with good reviews, paid 100 euro, went off to put it away then another girl come back and said the lady was now busy as client wants to stay another 45 mins and would have to be her, I refused and asked for my money back and was told once booking made, they're non refundable. I sat on the bed and refused to leave and so she went out and brought in a big foreign guy who told me to leave and give me 10 seconds or else. Wish I had the balls to stay
    So left with no meeting or no money back
    Last edited by Janko; 19-08-18 at 10:26.

It was a bad experience I think ,sorry about that .

Quote Originally Posted by Angiex View Post
    It was a bad experience I think ,sorry about that .
    thanks, I know only the client wanted to stay on she would have seen me but give me back my money, its my money

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Janko View Post
    Belfast yesterday, met girl with good reviews, paid 100 euro, went off to put it away then another girl come back and said the lady was now busy as client wants to stay another 45 mins and would have to be her, I refused and asked for my money back and was told once booking made, they're non refundable. I sat on the bed and refused to leave and so she went out and brought in a big foreign guy who told me to leave and give me 10 seconds or else. Wish I had the balls to stay
    You should have called to Police anonymously and report them.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bmw528 For This Useful Post:

Evie86 (19-08-18), Floki (20-08-18), LLLLL (19-08-18), Mr Sweet Guy (19-08-18), oldfool (20-08-18), tino (19-08-18)

Quote Originally Posted by bmw528 View Post
    You should have called to Police anonymously and report them.
    ok cheers so if I reported it, they contact them and they say it never happened, then what next, I don't want to land myself in further trouble

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Janko For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (19-08-18)

Reviews

ok cheers so if I reported it, they contact them and they say it never happened, then what next, I don't want to land myself in further trouble
    If you reported them just for operating i am sure it would be looked into and the operation closed up. The chances are that they are known anyway.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bmw528 For This Useful Post:

Mr Sweet Guy (19-08-18), RayDonovan (19-08-18)

Quote Originally Posted by bmw528 View Post
    If you reported them just for operating i am sure it would be looked into and the operation closed up. The chances are that they are known anyway.
    but is she at this all the time, i dont think so as i'm sure she would have saw me only the client she already was with extended his time and another girl stepped in, I will review later then

Reviews

You should have called the police as others have said. I don't think anyone is going to believe a word of this until you post a review. Word it carefully

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RayDonovan For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (19-08-18)

Reviews

Sorry about that mate and 100% agree with Bmw.
    Report the situation confidential.
    Them ladies probably not happy in the job.
    Yes 100% you should got your money back as you entitle to it. But every think that other Lady possible wasn't comfortable going ahead with the booking. Time to rid people like him and 100% report it mate. Sadly 100 Euro down and pnp 100 Euro better off

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Sweet Guy For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (19-08-18)

I stand by everyone else who posted here. You should’ve reported the situation to the police anonymously. This isn’t ok or acceptable.
    [B][I]Life is too short for bad coffee and bad sex.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AyannaMelek For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (19-08-18), circumcised guy (19-08-18), Floki (20-08-18), LLLLL (19-08-18), Mr Sweet Guy (19-08-18)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast