Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullied

Quote Originally Posted by MrNormanBates View Post
    I must say I dislike Bullies.
    I grew up in a time where bullying was what it was and just part of growing up.
    I was bullied alot at school, being a timid tall and skinny as well as a very eccentric chap I was easy prey.
    I remember being pushed to the ground behind the tennis court's and kicked senseless by three ruffian's and then my hands tied behind my back while they pulled down my pants and y-fronts to my ankles and left me to make my own way to class. I never did forgive them for that and still remember their names clearly too as if it was only yesterday, Margaret, Debbie and Phyllis
    I understand how you feel, I hate bullies more than anything.
    At a young age till I was out of secondary school, I was bullied a lot.
    I was bullied by kids at school, out of school, by people who didn't even know me, nor did I know them.
    I was physically and verbally abused by scummy chavs and Asians.

I was small and skinny an easy target, I was being called a dickhead, a white bastard, spat on, kicked, punched and at close range, I was shot by a couple of Asian guys with a pellet gun, aimed at my face. I was lucky that they missed.

People say you are stronger for it, but these people are the ones who never had known this problem, so they wouldn't really understand any of it.
    My brother and sister never had this problem, just myself.

It wasn't easy being me most of the times as I didn't have many friends either.
    I did however would try to defend myself as much as I could, I even took on 4 lads on my own, only to be beaten by their older brothers later on that day and nothing happen to them.

When I think about it, I know that I was stronger than many of them and could have beat the shit of of them, but too scared to do so.
    Bullies don't only physically harm you, but also mentally.

I'm fine now, but I do think that my life has been affected quite a lot due to this.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (16-08-18), Mr Sweet Guy (17-08-18), MrNormanBates (16-08-18), rebelscouse (17-08-18), robbie9 (18-08-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    I was bullied by kids at school, out of school, by people who didn't even know me, nor did I know them.

I was small and skinny an easy target, I was being called a dickhead, a white bastard, spat on, kicked, punched and at close range, I was shot by a couple of Asian guys with a pellet gun, aimed at my face. I was lucky that they missed.

People say you are stronger for it, but these people are the ones who never had known this problem, so they wouldn't really understand any of it.

I did however would try to defend myself as much as I could, I even took on 4 lads on my own, only to be beaten by their older brothers later on that day and nothing happen to them.

When I think about it, I know that I was stronger than many of them and could have beat the shit of of them, but too scared to do so.

I'm fine now, but I do think that my life has been affected quite a lot due to this.
    It was accepted back then, if you told the teacher she would beat you up for being a wimp and then those 3 dolls be waiting outside for you as you grassed them up,
    they grab your underpants and give you a wedgie,
    times have certainly changed in that respect, if those bullies could see me now

Reviews

Now you work at a website that allows you to meet lots of gorgeous women and men who will satisfy your every desire for very reasonable amounts of cash. My impression is everyone wants to give the Floki a jump. Plus you get to wield a big HAMMER. Meanwhile the bullies are surely still just dicks in a circle jerk.

I'd say you win.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scoobydo1 For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (17-08-18), Floki (17-08-18)

Reviews

I'd say it was tough being called MasterBates when you were young.
    Life is a journey, complete it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lol brb For This Useful Post:

slimboyfat (18-08-18)

Quote Originally Posted by scoobydo1 View Post
    Now you work at a website that allows you to meet lots of gorgeous women and men who will satisfy your every desire for very reasonable amounts of cash. My impression is everyone wants to give the Floki a jump. Plus you get to wield a big HAMMER. Meanwhile the bullies are surely still just dicks in a circle jerk.

I'd say you win.

Well I know most of the people who did bully me are druggies and dole dossers.
    They are still scum and more likely they will have children doing the same as they did now.

While they are stuck in the UK living a scummy life, I'm living in a different country, hot weather (too hot at times) with so many beautiful ladies round, I cannot complain.
    Now I just need to find a nice new girl who is strong willed and full of patience to be able to put up with the crazy me.

When I think about it, I do sound like the real Floki from Vikings, so I did give myself the best name that suits me very well

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (17-08-18), scoobydo1 (17-08-18)

Well I know most of the people who did bully me are druggies and dole dossers.
    They are still scum and more likely they will have children doing the same as they did now.

While they are stuck in the UK living a scummy life, I'm living in a different country, hot weather (too hot at times) with so many beautiful ladies round, I cannot complain.
    Now I just need to find a nice new girl who is strong willed and full of patience to be able to put up with the crazy me.

When I think about it, I do sound like the real Floki from Vikings, so I did give myself the best name that suits me very well
    so do you think that is why you became a Moderator?, its the power that it gives you over others, Almighty and Powerful .....
    Last edited by crimson; 17-08-18 at 10:05.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MrNormanBates View Post
    I must say I dislike Bullies.
    I grew up in a time where bullying was what it was and just part of growing up.
    I was bullied alot at school, being a timid tall and skinny as well as a very eccentric chap I was easy prey.
    I remember being pushed to the ground behind the tennis court's and kicked senseless by three ruffian's and then my hands tied behind my back while they pulled down my pants and y-fronts to my ankles and left me to make my own way to class. I never did forgive them for that and still remember their names clearly too as if it was only yesterday, Margaret, Debbie and Phyllis
    I love bullies. Without them id be a shadow of myself and yep I'm a seriously fucked up dude and love every day of it.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Those Asians never had much of an aim did they floppy? Jackie chan and his inhuman testicles. Bet when those bull runs are on your standing in front of a herd of bulls running straight at you. Common ye fuckas...

Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Those Asians never had much of an aim did they floppy? Jackie chan and his inhuman testicles. Bet when those bull runs are on your standing in front of a herd of bulls running straight at you. Common ye fuckas...

Westside.
    They were the Middle Eastern kind of Asians.
    But born in the UK, brought up to hate white guys, I know this because I knew some of their family quite well.
    One even said that Saddam Hussein was going to kill all of us white bastards.

Well where is this Saddamn now?
    Oh yeah, last we knew of, he was swinging on the end of a rope

Can't say much about Jackie Chan, always loved the guy (not sexually of course) he is a legend.
    Wish I could have met when I was younger and trained with him.

Well it is 2018 and I am living better life than most of those dicks in my childhood life.
    So yeah, I did win in the end.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

scoobydo1 (17-08-18)

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    so do you think that is why you became a Moderator?, its the power that it gives you over others, Almighty and Powerful .....
    No, I became a mod only by chance.
    It wa not something I expected at all, but it got me out of dead end job I wa sin for 13 years.
    I had tried to find a new place to work in, but just couldn't get anything, so I was lucky that this came along.

It's all about having qualifications, and previous skills to gain a job these days, but even when you have them, it's still not good enough these days.
    As soon as I finished secondary school, I was working straight away, but then again, I was already working form the age of 12, starting on a fruit and veg store.
    Last edited by Floki; 17-08-18 at 10:41.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (17-08-18), Mr Sweet Guy (17-08-18)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast