Thread: Melanie Lauren

Default Melanie Lauren

I had been of the site for a little while. As a regular contributor before my sabbatical i felt it was needed to post this.

I seen a girl in rathmines Melanie Laurent, it was one of those Carlsberg meets. The body was A1, the skill was A1.

I always sleep soundly after finding a diamond on here, I’ve always been quite selective with my choice of girls. As I live outside the country it used to Be Rubina only haha, but decided to change it up and so glad I did.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Vaz1986 View Post
    I had been of the site for a little while. As a regular contributor before my sabbatical i felt it was needed to post this.

I seen a girl in rathmines Melanie Laurent, it was one of those Carlsberg meets. The body was A1, the skill was A1.

I always sleep soundly after finding a diamond on here, I’ve always been quite selective with my choice of girls. As I live outside the country it used to Be Rubina only haha, but decided to change it up and so glad I did.
    Where is she ? Do you have a link ?
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

She’s in rathmines Dublin 6. I never ever promote girls you will see checking my former profile(forgot the password) but she deserves it. It was an amazing meet

Thank god someone agrees and I don’t sound like a creep hahah she’s a good girl very very friendly also.

Incredible butt! Just my kind of girl but looks like shes leaving soon so probably not coming my way!
    Last edited by 1hand2balls; 16-08-18 at 20:36.

6. Default

I followed up with a meet with her on the premise of this thread.

Girl is unreal.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SkinnyWhiteBoy View Post
    Nah not those big bums. South American girls don't catch my eye.
    She looks fine to me
    and if she wasn't my type I probably wouldn't bother commenting on the thread