Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I got my

Love I got my

First semi negative or semi positive or however you want to call it...review. How do I feel about it? I知 gonna keep on laughing and I知 gonna keep on doing my thing. Why? Because I知 human and I知 allowed to have a day in which I don稚 feel 100%.

I did like the irony though because that痴 why I started this thread 113...13...bearer of bad luck
    [B][I]Life is too short for bad coffee and bad sex.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AyannaMelek For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (15-08-18), casman (15-08-18), mymann (15-08-18)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CurvyNina View Post
    First semi negative or semi positive or however you want to call it...review. How do I feel about it? I知 gonna keep on laughing and I知 gonna keep on doing my thing. Why? Because I知 human and I知 allowed to have a day in which I don稚 feel 100%.

I did like the irony though because that痴 why I started this thread 113...13...bearer of bad luck
    Silly sweetie. Half the place wouldn't have even seen it. Now they all know. Even I know and I'm not where to go to read one.

Silly sweetie,
    Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Silly sweetie. Half the place wouldn't have even seen it. Now they all know. Even I know and I'm not where to go to read one.

Silly sweetie,
    Westside.

Some people are quick to see that semi negative...or semi positive, I知 still thinking in which category to put it...)))) but hey I知 human so I知 allowed to make mistakes too. I値l just laugh about it and brush it off

And believe me they would致e seen it
    Last edited by CurvyNina; 15-08-18 at 07:51.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AyannaMelek For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (15-08-18)

Reviews

First semi negative or semi positive or however you want to call it...review. How do I feel about it? I’m gonna keep on laughing and I’m gonna keep on doing my thing. Why? Because I’m human and I’m allowed to have a day in which I don’t feel 100%.

I did like the irony though because that’s why I started this thread 113...13...bearer of bad luck
    why you keep start threads on a stupid review, get over yourself, your turning into a right moaner and I visited you you were never like that
    for a start Your profile is not all honest so stop coming on here complaining about a silly review,
    People have very little going on in their lives when they have only something so small as this to complain about

Quote Originally Posted by MALCOLM View Post
    why you keep start threads on a stupid review, get over yourself, your turning into a right moaner and I visited you you were never like that
    for a start Your profile is not all honest so stop coming on here complaining about a silly review,
    People have very little going on in their lives when they have only something so small as this to complain about

First of all I’m not complaining. Where do you see me complaining? Second of all what’s so untrue about my profile? I’m curious about that. Thirdly you have the option to ignore the thread and keep on moving along with your life. it’s not mandatory to reply to all threads.
    Last edited by CurvyNina; 15-08-18 at 07:55.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AyannaMelek For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (15-08-18), casman (15-08-18)

Reviews

First of all I’m not complaining. Second of all what’s so untrue about my profile? I’m curious about that. Thirdly you have the option to ignore the thread and keep on moving along with your life.
    you are this is the 2nd or 3rd thread about a stupid review you got . You're not Irish And that pisses me off, put in where you were born, be proud of where youre from, its misleading and just because you got the passport means nothing.
    Thing is don't give anyone any room here is pick holes in your profile, be dead honest in your business and you will do well, first impressions mean everything and i've seen you

Reviews

I dont think you can talk about moaning as your very good at it yourself..Explain to us how her profile isint honest?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bmw528 View Post
    I dont think you can talk about moaning as your very good at it yourself..Explain to us how her profile isint honest?
    you can read i assume

you are this is the 2nd or 3rd thread about a stupid review you got . You're not Irish And that pisses me off, put in where you were born, be proud of where youre from, its misleading and just because you got the passport means nothing.
    Thing is don't give anyone any room here is pick holes in your profile, be dead honest in your business and you will do well, first impressions mean everything and i've seen you

You’re the only one bothered by the fact that I have an Irish passport. The only one. Yeah I’m proud to be both Irish and Bulgarian. Is that a problem to you? I live in Ireland and I don’t intend to move from Ireland even if I retire. I never lie to anyone about my nationality, because I am asked about that more than once a day and still I do good enough for myself. You didn’t even read the first thread and still you’re complaining about the second.
    You claim that you have met me before still, I don’t remember you at all and I have a good memory. Maybe you should be more positive about life in general and stop picking on people and you will have more than red bars

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AyannaMelek For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (15-08-18), bmw528 (15-08-18), casman (15-08-18), niceguyme (15-08-18)

Reviews

you can read i assume
    I have read enough about you anyway.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast