Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer TS

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Jennifer TS

Hi has anyone been with Jennifer TS? Want to go see her but she doesn't allow reviews so I'm cautious

Profile looks amazing. Like H12345 I wouldn't go to a TS without reviews or a recommendation. Also slightly suspicious about the e100 rate as all the others charge e150. Anybody been ??

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hitchdub View Post
    Profile looks amazing. Like H12345 I wouldn't go to a TS without reviews or a recommendation. Also slightly suspicious about the e100 rate as all the others charge e150. Anybody been ??
    Not all, TS Carla Gold charges 100 for half hour and she is amazing !!
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

Hey,Jennifer has just arrived in my area so I’m just wondering did any of yas take the punt in the end?

I've seen her before it was a disaster little English at the time and rushed it completely , after a few minutes she was pressuring me to finish ,

Quote Originally Posted by Bondvillian1 View Post
    I've seen her before it was a disaster little English at the time and rushed it completely , after a few minutes she was pressuring me to finish ,
    Well, I 1000% agree with you, I was looking for a TS with a small toy and she seemed to fit the bill. Chatted for a few times on the phone, she seemed sound, so I looked passed the private reviews. But it must have been a different lady on the phone, zero English, zero effort, next to no favorites offered, in and out out without even bothering to finish myself. Worse experience ever. BEWARE!

The last time this girl was in Drogheda I visited her. A price was agreed on the phone. But when I arrived Jennifer did not know about this and said no. That was fine but she is not the girl that answers the phone. I must say she looked stunning. I see she is back in Drogheda now and would love to visit but reading reviews of her here. There not great. Anyone else that has visited her you input would be appreciated 👍

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hitchdub View Post
    I don't know about being slightly suspicious of the e100 rate, Miss Lopez is in Cork and her rate at the moment is e120, (if i was in Cork i would be on the phone)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by libra View Post
    I don't know about being slightly suspicious of the e100 rate, Miss Lopez is in Cork and her rate at the moment is e120, (if i was in Cork i would be on the phone)
    many TS's charge 100 and are good and allow reviews, it means nothing, the opting out is the big worry

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by libra View Post
    The Black Friday offers are still on then !!!
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast