Thread: Office slut

1. Default Office slut

Hi
    One of my biggest fantasies is being summoned to the bosses office and being told I have been caught staring at the boss. The boss then then flirts and starts to seduce me when she says I have been caught staring at a lot of girls in the office. The boss stops flirting/teasing & I am then told I am being fired unless I do everything she says. This involves foot worship, face sitting and spitting. She then says for me to truly learn my lesson I have to know what it feels like to be the office slut. I am then forced to wear sexy women's clothes, followed by forced to suck a strap on, then being pegged and finally to complete my office slut training I am forced to eat my own cum. Has anyone ever done a scenario something similar to this?

Reviews

No, but i definitely would!

I'd like more emphasis on being dressed as the office slut and paraded around

Wouldn't be.into eating cum though, not my forte

I love to have a good wank in my wife's slip and knickers and always fantasize about being groped in women's clothes, especially with a hand up the leg etc.
    I am completely hetrosexual and wouls hate a man to touch me, but I would have a great fantasy about showing my legs in sexy women's clothes.
    Eating cum is out.