Thread: Trying to restore faith in ones Fantasy-Serious Question

1. Default Trying to restore faith in ones Fantasy-Serious Question

Hi all, im sure over my time here some are aware of my interest in Foot Fetish antics. Before i came aboard here i use to think that what i was interested in was considered to be weird and somewhat disgusting, therefore my interest in this was very low key and withheld something which i always found frustrating.

Since iv been on here and got to know the ins and outs of services that could be provided for i was thankfully able to experience what i had kept under wraps for so long. A recent article i was reading lately from a sex blogger is the reason behind this post, as she was asked about Foot Fetish. She stated that to the best of her knowledge many women are happy to oblige in this out of their partners or love buddys interests but she had not come across a female who sought this out or was personally stimulated at the thought of receiving foot worship. This made me think for a moment about some of my experiences where many have said they are happy to provide such service but in actual fact done so very underwhelmingly with little enthusiasm and also the one or two times i have been laughed at in massage parlours for suggesting to integrate foot play and was made to feel embarrassed which has had a knock on effect on how i feel about my Fetish of late.

I understand when there is a whiff of money to be made its probably easier to indulge in something you have little interest in but it has unfortunately made me think twice about whether my interests are best left as fantasy so not to be further dissapointed or made to feel further insecure about it? Anyhow apologies for boring you all with such garbage but i was hoping to maybe get a show of hands from ladies who are or could be somewhat turned on by the thought of indulging in foot worship. This is in no way me trying to seek out anyone, im rather just interested to know out of the hundreds of wonderful ladies here how many can honestly say they find foot worship/foot play a turn on? Thank you all and have a great day
    Last edited by LoveAMature; 30-07-18 at 14:59.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveAMature For This Useful Post: