Thread: Massage Near Airport

Reviews

Default Massage Near Airport

Hi. I am hoping to have an hour to spare at the airport and wondering if any of you have had a memorable massage near there recently. Please PM me

Thanks

2. Default

There's a few in Santry, only a five minute drive from the airport. I've only met Angel from the girls advertising at the moment but she was great

3. The Following User Says Thank You to RockyDrago For This Useful Post:

claremorris (22-07-18)

Reviews

Currently 10 ladies who advertise on here available in D9.

These mostly are located in Northwood.

There a a few others who do not advertise on here operating in the same area....For example the bath lady

Happy hunting and punting.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bigmango For This Useful Post:

claremorris (23-07-18)

Reviews

Thanks. I will try to figure out " The Bath Lady " later , unless of course you PM me. My brain is not working since the massage. I was very tight for time this morning and none of the ladies would answer their phones.

I chanced going to a place in Swords that I had been to before... Just walked in. Its beside a ************ , I think beside the river. **** for less than 30 min with Hj. Her phone rang very loud just as I was about to pop. I was VERY annoyed. .. The guy who rang her arrived as I was leaving. I told him she was a waste of money but he ignored me. It is very difficult to get a memorable massage and very few Ladies are willing to turn off their phone. ..... Will I ever learn.
    Last edited by Floki; 23-07-18 at 17:13.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to claremorris For This Useful Post:

bigmango (23-07-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    Currently 10 ladies who advertise on here available in D9.

These mostly are located in Northwood.

There a a few others who do not advertise on here operating in the same area....For example the bath lady

Happy hunting and punting.
    Had a few PMs about the above post - looking for details about the bath lady.

All the clues to GOOGLE were detailed in my post.

Maybe its me and I expect too much of people .............being able to GOOGLE "massage bath northwood"

Any details on bath lady please...

Bath lady... please please pm no

Any clues on bath lady

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by claremorris View Post
    Thanks. I will try to figure out " The Bath Lady " later , unless of course you PM me. My brain is not working since the massage. I was very tight for time this morning and none of the ladies would answer their phones.

I chanced going to a place in Swords that I had been to before... Just walked in. Its beside a ************ , I think beside the river. **** for less than 30 min with Hj. Her phone rang very loud just as I was about to pop. I was VERY annoyed. .. The guy who rang her arrived as I was leaving. I told him she was a waste of money but he ignored me. It is very difficult to get a memorable massage and very few Ladies are willing to turn off their phone. ..... Will I ever learn.
    Phone goes on silent in my experience
    Big and Bouncy Natural Boobie Heaven on Twitter xxx
    https://twitter.com/KissJosephine