Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rodeoman, where for art thou?

Decided not to see African American guy cause he was wishy washy on the time. And I dont like being asked a million questions about how to be a pimp. So I told him "no". I Took a hardcore anal guy instead. I am now broken and the migraine is back. I overdid myself today. Sorry Rodeoguy, I waited all day for you, and I cant wait any longer. I had wanted to see you and not all those other chancers, but It was too boring waiting around for your call, so I did work. But now I am broken. Maybe next time as you said. But I think I wont count on it. Enjoy New York at night. Without Dolly

Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    Rodeo , what are you on about ! Go and pay Dolly a visit ffs . You're there but you're gonna leave it till you go back in a few weeks ? Do you know what i'd do if i were you ? Well for one i would be living in the here and now and visiting new yorks finest and not leaving it till the next time

Hey sugar lips
    When you coming over again?
    Tonight, I would give anything for a nice rim
    After a long hard day.... it is such a comforting feeling

Reviews

Default What's with the Rodeo Guy ?

I'd trade places with him in a heartbeat Dotty.
    Rimming you off to sleep with your lucky leprachaun to cuddle up to.
    "I don't want to go to heaven. None of my friends are there."
    Oscar Wilde

Reviews

Default Have to correct the Dotty.

I presume you refer to the Romeo & Juliet quote when you say "where for art thou ?"

I know this is being pedantic but can't stop myself ............... "where for art thou" in the Bards context really means "why are you Romeo ?" In other words, why do you have to be a from that family, the Capulets I think it was ?

Sorry Dotty, anal Nads & all that.
    "I don't want to go to heaven. None of my friends are there."
    Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    Decided not to see African American guy cause he was wishy washy on the time. And I dont like being asked a million questions about how to be a pimp. So I told him "no". I Took a hardcore anal guy instead. I am now broken and the migraine is back. I overdid myself today. Sorry Rodeoguy, I waited all day for you, and I cant wait any longer. I had wanted to see you and not all those other chancers, but It was too boring waiting around for your call, so I did work. But now I am broken. Maybe next time as you said. But I think I wont count on it. Enjoy New York at night. Without Dolly
    Dont b sad Dolly, at least u got one side of the irish reality : The Big NO SHOW

A 6 hour flight is a lot of effort to go through to be a nosho
    But could be an extreme hobby for some!! LOL

Blog Entries

A 6 hour flight is a lot of effort to go through to be a nosho
    But could be an extreme hobby for some!! LOL
    Ya, extremely stupid....... I'm sure he had a good reason................

Are you sure Rodeoman wasn't the guy in the turbin.................
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

True! He could have been disguising himself to test me and see how genuine I am. Maybe he wore the craziest disguise to see if I treat all clients equally. He probably thought since I have a fondness for the Irish that I may not treat others with the same golden treatment. Well, I think I passed the test anyway, if that was him So he was just taking the piss when he asked me if I found him attractive (as he wore the huge beard and turban). He sure glued that beard on well tho I must say! Even stayed on in the shower

Reviews

Hey sugar lips
    When you coming over again?
    Tonight, I would give anything for a nice rim
    After a long hard day.... it is such a comforting feeling
    If all goes according to plan i shall be in your fantastic city mid august and your even more fantastic apartment the day after i arrive !
    I have no signature at the moment

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12