Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: dora the explorer................me hole

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Ya, it's no problem QPH has 2...............

and nice has a one for his puppy/girlfriend

2. Default verification

Quote Originally Posted by doozer121 View Post
    Maybe if we you had an actual intelligent idea for dealing with these situations rather than your orange peel fiasco people wouldnt have a go at you.

Just a thought tho. dont ever change, the world needs jokers like you to make them feel better
    why not just force people to verify? x

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Ya, it's no problem QPH has 2...............
    I used to have but now I just show this and customs wave me straight through…

Have you not been issued with yours yet from the E-I consulate yet?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    I used to have but now I just show this and customs wave me straight through…

Have you not been issued with yours yet from the E-I consulate yet?
    Ya, wore it once, got waved through alright, straight into that room with the guy and the latex gloves..............

When it was finally over he stuck this on my ass and I waddled home........

Then I got this one but the neighbours kids keep taking pot shots at me with the air gun they have, can't figure out for the world of me why......................................

"It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Why you giving your money to that pimp when you have so many nice bitches of your own? Come on now, you cant be bored with them already! Do you want to borrow a few of my gals? I can ship them over on a boat. Just get them back to me in the same condition I sent them to you. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by big daddy 69 View Post
    Ye tim your such a rebel throwing orange skins in girls faces is the way to go about things alright
    Throwing orange skins in their faces is only going to make them prettier. Don't ye know that the citrus acts as an exfoliator of dry skin, leaving lovely soft skin to shine and make the face more pretty. Even if you threw mud, that would make them prettier too because mud moisturizes and diminishes pore size. I think you should just throw your shit, because there aren't any positive benefits to shit on the face - just a shitty face in a shitty situation

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123