Thread: Welcome back QPH

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Shouldn’t you be doing some quality control testing on those mail boxes Carlos? Remember 90% of all new start ups fail when the boss take the eye of the ball...

Anna is doubtless enjoying her new fiancée in some idyllic setting and I am on 24 hour alert as I have half a dozen new foals due to be born this month... the last time I will be doing so until our economy picks up with the help of keen minded business types like you...

Is that yer nose itched for you Carlos…
    No QPH, I have Ric there to do the quality control. I've never came across a more dedicated individual......despite what some individuals on the site might think, RicFlair is a credit to the organisation and to his mother. With Ric's eyes on the balls, we can't butt suck seed.

And I agree 100% with you, Anna is probably off getting herself a nice all-over tan and doing nice things with her new fiancee, so nicegirls please take a chill pill, relax and dont be hijacking my thread por favor. I'm not the lost persons department in this establishment.

Good luck with the foals and I've set a few E-I Mailbox 2009s aside for special customers who need a really large box. What colour would you like and do you want one with an extra wide opening? Big Daddy has ordered one of these for his Pine Fresh Butt Plug collection.

Keep the faith Brother.
    Last edited by carlos marvado; 13-05-09 at 22:06.