Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thai football team kids....

Reviews

Default Thai football team kids....

I must say I am intrigued and worried for the parents. As a parent I am soo happy they were found and really hope all can reach safety.... But... The escape plan both worries and intrigues me.

Most if not all of these kids cant even swim, let alone scuba. The distance is a couple of kilometres to safety. The route is narrow, dark and treacherous.

The extraction teams know the whole world is watching... they cannot fuck up. I really hope for those parents camped outside there is a happy ending. I'd be beside myself with worry if my son was in there...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

circumcised guy (08-07-18), EIFII (08-07-18), lildick (07-07-18), TonyB (07-07-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by drbagehot View Post
    I wonder why they don't use the same method they used for the Chilean miners a few years ago. It can't be that hard to drill a shaft down. Thr scuba option sounds ridiculous. And since they can now be supplied with oxygen, food and water, why not wait.
    Someone was saying to me today they were gonna try drilling down. Seems a safer option given an experienced diver has died there.

It's horrific James. I can't begin to imagine how they must feel. Hopefully, being kids, they won't realise how bad this is and how stacked the odds are against them. They're writing letter telling their families not to worry, I hope that for them it's just a crazy adventure they'll be able to talk about when they're old.

The divers are absolute heroes. Thoughts with Samarn Poonan who died trying to save these kids.

Hopefully there'll be some good news soon x
    He felt her hands slide slowly up his thigh, he couldn't stop himself from growing hard. She caught his eye and in that second he knew: This erotic, sensual Lady is bold if she is anything. She would be upto mischief in no time...
    Some things never change

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EnglishAlex For This Useful Post:

circumcised guy (08-07-18), lildick (07-07-18)

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Someone was saying to me today they were gonna try drilling down. Seems a safer option given an experienced diver has died there.
    Elon MUsk to the rescue with a tunnel boring machine, they're looking at surveying the site

Reviews

Seem to be no good options. For boring, it is underneath a mountain with a long way to drill and no easy way to even get equipment in place.

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    I must say I am intrigued and worried for the parents. As a parent I am soo happy they were found and really hope all can reach safety.... But... The escape plan both worries and intrigues me.

Most if not all of these kids cant even swim, let alone scuba. The distance is a couple of kilometres to safety. The route is narrow, dark and treacherous.

The extraction teams know the whole world is watching... they cannot fuck up. I really hope for those parents camped outside there is a happy ending. I'd be beside myself with worry if my son was in there...
    Intrigued for there parents. Ok.......

Quote Originally Posted by DummyResister View Post
    Elon Musk goes full superhero, deploys team to save Thai kids trapped in cave

https://mashable.com/2018/07/06/elon...e#SAKqf6nprkqQ

Quote Originally Posted by Freyr View Post
    Jesus, if there's one thread to keep the egos and banter off, it's this one.
    I know, you really should know better

Quote Originally Posted by sligonian43 View Post
    Original post deleted - Floki
    Hope so, looks like the quickest option. Hopefully the rock is soft enough to go through and the cave holds up.
    Last edited by Floki; 18-09-18 at 11:23.

Reviews

Rescue reported to be underway from 04:00. Thirteen foreign divers and five from the Thai Navy involved.

First expected out at 14:00 today.
    Last edited by SteveB; 08-07-18 at 06:06.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast