Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bye bye

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Children aren't built to have sex, especially not to be penetrated. They're not "capable of consent" because they can be manipulated into it. If a boy and a girl of their own accord started to have sex with each other... while people may stop it for reasons of loss of innocence or promiscuity it's not something necessarily "wrong" or harmful in itself.
    That would absolutely never happen "... of their own accord". Children don't have sex drives. A child's view of sexuality is almost comical in its simplicity - there's simply no way that a child would understand something like sexual attraction, for example, even if it could be explained to them what it is. Your statement that intercourse is not harmful to children is downright dangerous and worrying, and I think the mods should probably remove it.

Furthermore, your argument above that dogs somehow plan to have sex with each other (and their owners) and don't have "innocence" is off the wall. It has not been generally proven that animals in any way think in the way that humans do - rather they are instinctive and fuck whenever or wherever they can. As for animal "innocence", there's not a philosopher alive who's ever gone near that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    Nicegirls dog friendly thread
    for cally there is no problem at all afterwards he just washes it with homosoap

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by John Cramer View Post
    for cally there is no problem at all afterwards he just washes it with homosoap
    Nikky did I piss you off

Awww can we not be friends anymore

Post under your real name or fuck off
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Nikky did I piss you off

oh sillyboy, allways the same answer, dont forgot to throw the stick in the bin when you finished your lolly,

Nikky did I piss you off

you are loosing your cool a bit Cally still feeling the sweat of your afternoon sauna session

Reviews

oh sillyboy, allways the same answer, dont forgot to throw the stick in the bin when you finished your lolly,
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnn

Sorry missed that Nikky what were saying you are only in for the lolly you would take any dirty arse as long as you get paid .

Reviews

you are loosing your cool a bit Cally still feeling the sweat of your afternoon sauna session
    Have not been in a sauna today thanks for your concern though

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnn

Sorry missed that Nikky what were saying you are only in for the lolly you would take any dirty arse as long as you get paid .
    sorry fag, you are the one who take anything up the ass and you dont even want to get paid for it so stop making a fool of yourself...otherwise you will not make it in the next round of asshole of the month

Reviews

sorry fag, you are the one who take anything up the ass and you dont even want to get paid for it so stop making a fool of yourself...otherwise you will not make it in the next round of asshole of the month
    Oh threats and all Nikky shaking like a leaf here

LMAO yeah I'm a fag and you are a bloke

Oh threats and all Nikky shaking like a leaf here

LMAO yeah I'm a fag and you are a bloke
    you started the threat and blackmail game, Patrica's boy, again in this thread and in others... but I see that you already consider the possibility as true,...thats says enough of your feeble mind... next time buy a bigger chair cause your finger keeps hanging on the 'd'

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast