Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best TS Domme

1. Default

Ya have been looking at Bridget von bombom for some time, she looks like a woman in charge for sure. May give her a buzz next time she is down south, I quite like Iris Gomez too, she seems like she could turn me into her bitch without much effort

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kinky man View Post
    Thinking of visiting a TS for first time.

Any recommendations on who is the best at domination/humiliation?
    My experience is that they are all naturally dominant and love turning us into their bitches. I have never met a Ts who wasn't really well endowed ( and some were simply gigantic) and very much top. And being taken by them is the ultimate act of submission and surely satisfies any submissive tendencies you have.

Reviews

I just thought id mention Miss Mega TV. I met her a long time ago.

A sight to behold in leather & thigh high boots , v convincing , tall & im sure if you let her , youd be devoured

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 1980george For This Useful Post:

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sixfourblond View Post
    My experience is that they are all naturally dominant and love turning us into their bitches. I have never met a Ts who wasn't really well endowed ( and some were simply gigantic) and very much top. And being taken by them is the ultimate act of submission and surely satisfies any submissive tendencies you have.
    I think mostly of the transgender girls like to be dominant, in my case I love it , it’s like be your own boss taking over and controlling your space but once you saying it isn’t really fun and don’t meant to be you actually need to put in practice I know when a guy is a submissive only with an eye contact and I’m switching my mood ASAP but I’m also think lots of guy are afraid to push “certainly boundaries “ in they life and showing up as dominant can be a litlle bit awkward and scary and begginer clients without knowledge could considering even a masculine act when is not !
    After spend few years in Germany learning dominant skills I’ve learn how powerful woman’s can be specially in a latex gear Wich I find extremely sexy and empowering
    U should give it a go guys .... lol

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TsBianka For This Useful Post:

1980george (16-10-18), hoordog (16-10-18), sixfourblond (16-10-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TsBianka View Post
    I think mostly of the transgender girls like to be dominant, in my case I love it , it’s like be your own boss taking over and controlling your space but once you saying it isn’t really fun and don’t meant to be you actually need to put in practice I know when a guy is a submissive only with an eye contact and I’m switching my mood ASAP but I’m also think lots of guy are afraid to push “certainly boundaries “ in they life and showing up as dominant can be a litlle bit awkward and scary and begginer clients without knowledge could considering even a masculine act when is not !
    After spend few years in Germany learning dominant skills I’ve learn how powerful woman’s can be specially in a latex gear Wich I find extremely sexy and empowering
    U should give it a go guys .... lol
    And nobody does it better!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Iris Gomez View Post
    I like to make my guys be a Dirty Bit***.
    Love to receive that pleasure

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12