Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone watching Love Island?

its not great is it.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Einstein II View Post
    its not great is it.
    The love matches pairs or the Love island show.... Which is it Mate....?

Also Lucie just oozes class , and even her natural look she is amazing n beautiful.

But if Mike n Jessica got together , their could be a love rival match to compete against Lucie and Joe But the way Mike going , he talk to insects first. Before he pick up courage and chat up Jessica without tripping on his words

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sweet Guy View Post
    The love matches pairs or the Love island show.... Which is it Mate....?

Also Lucie just oozes class , and even her natural look she is amazing n beautiful.

But if Mike n Jessica got together , their could be a love rival match to compete against Lucie and Joe But the way Mike going , he talk to insects first. Before he pick up courage and chat up Jessica without tripping on his words
    its sad as all young good looking people, unless your fit and gorgeous you bypassed, imagine me on it, who would they match up with me? scary I know

Reviews

Still No .
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Normansmother View Post
    its sad as all young good looking people, unless your fit and gorgeous you bypassed, imagine me on it, who would they match up with me? scary I know
    They could match you up with a a fit,virile ,older stable genius like me.
    Later ,when the show is over we could go on a dinner date to your motel and enjoy the luxury of a shared shower.
    Fake news!!FAKE NEWS!!!Covfefe.
    We're making America great again!!
    We got good people on it!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Normansmother View Post
    I say you get match up with Anton or Mike

Don't knock yourself down Normansmother. As beauty come within also. That is very important as your personality , come from within your inner beauty.

But tonight show , show that Tommy got competition for Molly Mae from Anton. As she leaning to the Scot man Anton.

Reason is Tommy is too nice in the Lady company. He also to laid back and not assertive enough like me. And from what I see, it seem Ladies like a gent who know what he want and go for her. Anton is forward and cocky, which Molly Mae like in a gent.

Jeez I didn't like him at start , but Tommy really is a good gent and he lost Lucie , which now look like he lose Molly Mae to Anton.

Because Tommy is too nice and good heart. It true even if you are good looking and nice personality , with a good heart. It mean nothing , as on evidence tonight. It true nice gent do finish last. If he keep that up he be gone very soon .
    Last edited by Mr Sweet Guy; 09-06-19 at 21:50.

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTramp View Post
    They could match you up with a a fit,virile ,older stable genius like me.
    Later ,when the show is over we could go on a dinner date to your motel and enjoy the luxury of a shared shower.
    sounds like a plan

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sweet Guy View Post
    I say you get match up with Anton or Mike

Don't knock yourself down Normansmother. As beauty come within also. That is very important as your personality , come from within your inner beauty.

But tonight show , show that Tommy got competition for Molly Mae from Anton. As she leaning to the Scot man Anton.

Reason is Tommy is too nice in the Lady company. He also to laid back and not assertive enough like me. And from what I see, it seem Ladies like a gent who know what he want and go for her. Anton is forward and cocky, which Molly Mae like in a gent.

Jeez I didn't like him at start , but Tommy really is a good gent and he lost Lucie , which now look like he lose Molly Mae to Anton.

Because Tommy is too nice and good heart. It true even if you are good looking and nice personality , with a good heart. It mean nothing , as on evidence tonight. It true nice gent do finish last. If he keep that up he be gone very soon .
    not unless they rename it Fantasy Island

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Normansmother For This Useful Post:

Mr Sweet Guy (09-06-19)

New Irish girl on the island
    One of, if not, Longford's finest !!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ORDINARYJOE For This Useful Post:

RayDonovan (13-06-19)

12. Default Not any more

Mit any more... is annoying now

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast