Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone watching Love Island?

It's why I stop working at 9pm now ���� wow meaghan is stunning in those pics, I would! !!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Irishdanielle For This Useful Post:

EnglishAlex (23-06-18), RayDonovan (23-06-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Irishdanielle View Post
    It's why I stop working at 9pm now ���� wow meaghan is stunning in those pics, I would! !!!!
    Yaaay! Another unashamed trash tv watcher. She's a total babe, the guy she's with is an annoying twat. That's not jealousy speaking

4. The Following User Says Thank You to RayDonovan For This Useful Post:

Irishdanielle (23-06-18)

Quote Originally Posted by RayDonovan View Post
    Yaaay! Another unashamed trash tv watcher. She's a total babe, the guy she's with is an annoying twat. That's not jealousy speaking
    Nothing better than some brain numbing trashy tv after a long day.
    Don't worry hun no hint of jealousy in that comment..... don't know what she sees in the twat, he's as "deep" as the shallow end of a swiming pool!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Irishdanielle For This Useful Post:

RayDonovan (24-06-18)

IT's pure trash but I was made watch it with herself and have been sucked in a little. Dani Dyer's daughter seems alright, kind of hoping she'll win. Megan is the fittest one there, but has completely dead eyes, partnered up with the most annoying twat there.
    Adam is a notorious womaniser who jumps on the latest girl in every time, and even though they know what he's like they're convinced they'll be the one to tame him. The producers could drop off a female corpse and just because she's new Adam would be like "Ah wud be lying if ah said she was no mah type"
    I'm glad Rosie got kicked off, after Adam dumped her, her Beyonce strut was getting out of control. She had more chance of getting hip dysplasia than finding love in there
    I'll keep you all updated as it goes on
    Love it. I save 3 or 4 and binge watch

Dani Dyer is such a sweetheart, lovely supportive cool beautiful lady. I hope her and Jack win. Cute genuine couple.

Pmsl Rosie strut. Poor girl was mortified. The hips don't lie. Adam is a typical womanising bellend, kinda good looking and smooth as fuck. Should come with a health warning. His type is anyone with a heartbeat, so why would the girls be flattered by his interest anyway?

So yep I watch love island. That trashy shit makes me laugh. And motivates me to hit he gym lol
    He felt her hands slide slowly up his thigh, he couldn't stop himself from growing hard. She caught his eye and in that second he knew: This erotic, sensual Lady is bold if she is anything. She would be upto mischief in no time...
    Some things never change

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EnglishAlex For This Useful Post:

Irishdanielle (23-06-18), RayDonovan (24-06-18)

Quote Originally Posted by johndoe2 View Post
    I see the girl that was in it in 2016 died, committed suicide, she said she never recovered from her time on the show, sad to hear, like what you do on tv will always be there in public domain forever
    That's terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    This is a MUST watch;

GO TO 3 MINUTES AND 50 SECONDS;

Thats some why to ask for anal. Full moon and all lmao

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ChaChaCharlie For This Useful Post:

TonyB (25-06-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by EnglishAlex View Post
    Love it. I save 3 or 4 and binge watch

Dani Dyer is such a sweetheart, lovely supportive cool beautiful lady. I hope her and Jack win. Cute genuine couple.

Pmsl Rosie strut. Poor girl was mortified. The hips don't lie. Adam is a typical womanising bellend, kinda good looking and smooth as fuck. Should come with a health warning. His type is anyone with a heartbeat, so why would the girls be flattered by his interest anyway?

So yep I watch love island. That trashy shit makes me laugh. And motivates me to hit he gym lol
    So who would you couple up with if you went in. Say for some reason you were forced to go on the show. It would be Adam wouldn't it.. you'd finally be the girl that made him see the error of his ways
    I'd obviously couple up with Meghan, just to see the look of horror on her face Actually she doesn't seem that thrilled with Eyal, (having sex with him in the hideaway aside obviously). His whole I'm so deep and spiritual act is boring as. I could laugh my way into her knickers I reckon

Reviews

Not going to lie, it was boring af tonight

So who would you couple up with if you went in. Say for some reason you were forced to go on the show. It would be Adam wouldn't it.. you'd finally be the girl that made him see the error of his ways
    I'd obviously couple up with Meghan, just to see the look of horror on her face Actually she doesn't seem that thrilled with Eyal, (having sex with him in the hideaway aside obviously). His whole I'm so deep and spiritual act is boring as. I could laugh my way into her knickers I reckon
    Not a single one of them. I like Men, not little boys.
    If I was forced to stay in there I'd be getting it on with the ladies. Some hotties on there
    He felt her hands slide slowly up his thigh, he couldn't stop himself from growing hard. She caught his eye and in that second he knew: This erotic, sensual Lady is bold if she is anything. She would be upto mischief in no time...
    Some things never change

15. The Following User Says Thank You to EnglishAlex For This Useful Post:

RayDonovan (24-06-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by EnglishAlex View Post
    Not a single one of them. I like Men, not little boys.
    If I was forced to stay in there I'd be getting it on with the ladies. Some hotties on there
    Hands off Meghan, she's mine!

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast