Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Amazing full body massage

  1. #1
    Rachelx Guest

    Default Amazing full body massage

    What happens, when YOU relax, chill out and de-stress for 45 min? YOU GO BACK TO YOUR LIFE WITH A CLEAR MIND, EVERYTHINGS LOOKS BRIGHTER AND SO MUCH EASIER!

    45min full body massage firm but definite touch is aplied to all areas promoting stress free linbs leaving the mind, body & spirit in a blissful state. This will relieve all your stress and tension. Massage topless and happy ending all for 80 euro. Call for appointment and more information now 0863186459 Rachel

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Northcider
    Posts
    1,804
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    Sounds brill where can i get this

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    LapTopLand
    Posts
    42
    Reviews
    3

    Default

    Great Girl, Brillant massage, Wow fantastic finish...I know I'm going back !!!

  4. #4
    Rachelx Guest

    Default Location

    Quote Originally Posted by mr gear View Post
    Sounds brill where can i get this
    Hi Mr Gear I am in city centr D2 just of dame street. U can always call to phone number 0863186459 for more information ). Thank you


    And yeah, Soapdog, thank you for nice words! Good to hear that! . Hope see u soon! x
    Last edited by Rachelx; 14-05-09 at 09:41.

  5. #5
    Rachelx Guest

    Exclamation Erotic massage

    Hi,guys will be until late evening..come and pamper before weekend..0863186459 Rachel

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    demontia land
    Posts
    42

    Talking could you massage my beastly frame, thankyou

    Quote Originally Posted by Rachelx View Post
    What happens, when YOU relax, chill out and de-stress for 45 min? YOU GO BACK TO YOUR LIFE WITH A CLEAR MIND, EVERYTHINGS LOOKS BRIGHTER AND SO MUCH EASIER!

    45min full body massage firm but definite touch is aplied to all areas promoting stress free linbs leaving the mind, body & spirit in a blissful state. This will relieve all your stress and tension. Massage topless and happy ending all for 80 euro. Call for appointment and more information now 0863186459 Rachel
    Rachel you sound absolutely divine, can i take you home and make you mine

    REMEMBER poor rachel got banned for a reason

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    demontia land
    Posts
    42

    Thumbs up Rachelx in dublin today!

    Quote Originally Posted by big fat oopsies View Post
    rachel you sound absolutely divine, can i take you home and make you mine:d:d:d:d:d

    remember poor rachel got banned for a reason
    rachelx pm me i want an appointment x:d

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    demontia land
    Posts
    42

    Exclamation i still want to go to see you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rachelx View Post
    Hi Mr Gear I am in city centr D2 just of dame street. U can always call to phone number 0863186459 for more information ). Thank you

    i have called and called but nothing!
    REMEMBER: no matter where you go, there you are. i wish

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    demontia land
    Posts
    42

    Thumbs up Damn! she has the X factor

    Quote Originally Posted by soapdog View Post
    Great Girl, Brillant massage, Wow fantastic finish...I know I'm going back !!!
    Damn! what a woman thanks RachelXXX

    REMEMBER: all good things come to those who wait


    jesus knows i tried to get to see this lady am i glad i did

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •