Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This makes me furious!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by EbonyStockingsLover View Post
    It's all about the money. Too much pharmaceutical companies with too much profit.
    So companies forbidden from selling this product in the UK are making all this money how?

The issue is not pharma companies it's UK legislation.

Quote Originally Posted by EbonyStockingsLover View Post
    It's all about the money. Too much pharmaceutical companies with too much profit.
    Yes man thats it. Well said.

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post
    So companies forbidden from selling this product in the UK are making all this money how?

The issue is not pharma companies it's UK legislation.
    The issue is that the minister for drugs is married to the head of GW Pharmaceuticals. Thats why she is keeping THC illegal. Also Theresa Mays husband owns 24 percent of GW Pharmaceuticals as well as other members of the Conservative party so they would lose money if it was legal to grow for medical use. Also all of billys doctors say that the only thing that helps him is the cannabis oil. In fact his doctor was prescribing it for the last year until a couple of weeks ago when he was summoned to a hotel in Belfast by the home office and told he would lose his License if he continued to do it. Thats why billy's mum went to Canada were she can buy it legally.

They way the NHS treats his form of epilepsy is by giving kids nasty drugs like ketamine. Now would you want your child taking Ketamine which does not work half of the time or a oil with 1 percent THC in it.
    Since this morning the Home Office has returned the oil under instructions of the doctors at great ormond street hospitial and a neurologist is in charge of the oil for billys condition.

And furthermore GW Pharmaceuticals make the same drug for the foreign market but won't give it to anyone in the U.K or Ireland because THC is illegal. So think about it. Making a drug that could save lives but not giving it to your own country men because the NHS cant afford the price of it and because the company that makes it wants it kept illegal.

Its all here in black and white. Link below.
    http://uk.businessinsider.com/mariju...18-4?r=US&IR=T

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ChaChaCharlie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by goatboy View Post
    Very true _ Greed,misinformation and lack of understanding of a plant that saves lives and makes you empathic to the plights of humanity._.I was recently involved in a case similar._.I asked the judge in question if her decision could be made based on her true feelings and not the constraints of the so called justice system ._.The only person charged that day was me for contempt ._.Which i gladly accepted as i do have contempt for a corrupt unjust system ._.
    Right on man. Its crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post
    So I read further. The mother openly declared this oil on return to the UK from Canada where she obtained it legally, but she knew it to be illegal in the UK.

Now the child's seizures have returned because he has been forced to go cold turkey off the medication.

I'm sorry, I understand the fight to legalize, and it is clear this drug was helping the child, but why on earth would you openly declare this in customs and play Russian roulette with your child's life?
    You answered your own question man, because she wants to do it legally. She is a honest woman and wants others to be able to have access to it.
    I think she is a super woman to be fair.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ChaChaCharlie For This Useful Post:

Video from the Keep Billy Alive protest In Belfast
    https://www.facebook.com/LegaliseMed...9856592581802/

Reviews

The British Home Secretary has decided to return the confiscated medication after doctors said that Billy does need it. Good news for a change
    Last edited by Barney Rubble; 17-06-18 at 05:36.
    Are we there yet ?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

ChaChaCharlie (17-06-18)

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    The British Home Secretary has decided to return the confiscated medication after doctors said that Billy does need it. Good news for a change
    Yeah man its good but the damage is already done. I can see this being the end of the tories and the DUP. The Tories say it has no medical value yet they make up 44% of the worlds supply of medical cannabis. Which is shipped aboard because they say it has no medical value.

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Read this!

UK world's largest producer of legal cannabis, finds UN body

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8243921.html

And yet not legal in the UK.
    You got it man. Its crazy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast