Thread: Access to this and other adult sites.

Default Access to this and other adult sites.

Hi everyone. I can't access here via my network this past few days. I have requested adult access from my provider (Three.ie) and they said all network filters have been removed. I have been using opera mini browser without any issues until a few days ago. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Max Headroom View Post
    Hi everyone. I can't access here via my network this past few days. I have requested adult access from my provider (Three.ie) and they said all network filters have been removed. I have been using opera mini browser without any issues until a few days ago. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    How did you get on here now?

I’ve never had a problem getting on here!
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Quote Originally Posted by Max Headroom View Post
    Be sure to click that every so secure "I'm am over 18 let me in", button. That's caught me out a couple of times!
    But all joking a side I wouldn't sleep at night worrying if my kids had access to this site, if it wasn't for that child protection measure...
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

3 are becoming more and more of a pain in the arse. They’ve put my adult content filter back on and they are crappy with reception
    [B][I]Life is too short for bad coffee and bad sex.

Reviews

Thanks for letting me know not to use three. :S

Reviews

Send them a photo of your ID showing that you're 18+. It can be resolved in one day through e-mail.