Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: it never rains but it pours

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Nah, I know fuck all about wrestling and even less about the bible
    Time to put on some leotards and fight about this I think.
    Smackdown !

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Time to put on some leotards and fight about this I think.
    Smackdown !
    Eh, no thanks Wolfie, you might scrab Barney's perfect features
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Eh, no thanks Wolfie, you might scrab Barney's perfect features
    Nothing below the belt.
    I swear.

Reviews

any of you guys even know what a gym looks like?
    I went a few times but the guys with big muscles and six packs did intimidate me and it was like whats this guy doing here

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kayfay View Post
    I went a few times but the guys with big muscles and six packs did intimidate me and it was like whats this guy doing here
    I have a six-pack.

Keep it in the fridge during this warm weather.
    Last edited by SteveB; 28-05-18 at 08:01. Reason: prefer Bushmills

Reviews

And how do you think I went from being 98 kgs heavy back 6 years ago, and losing 12 kgs in 4 months? It's not hard to lose weight, at least it wasn't for me. All I did was walk more, eat cooked meals, no chocolate, candies, sugar at all. No fizzy and alcohol drinks. And bam, 3.5 kgs per month was just melting from me.

I'm now at 78 kgs, but am really defined with six-pack and all. I did a measurement recently, it turns out I'm at 9% body fat. And for example, professional footballers are at 11%. To tell you the truth, it's not hard to achieve this kind of physique, you just have to be consistent in the gym, and have consistent diet. If you only want to lose weight, only do what I did, and you'll lose kgs without even trying.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kennedy View Post
    and how do you think i went from being 98 kgs heavy back 6 years ago, and losing 12 kgs in 4 months? It's not hard to lose weight, at least it wasn't for me. All i did was walk more, eat cooked meals, no chocolate, candies, sugar at all. No fizzy and alcohol drinks. And bam, 3.5 kgs per month was just melting from me.

I'm now at 78 kgs, but am really defined with six-pack and all. I did a measurement recently, it turns out i'm at 9% body fat. And for example, professional footballers are at 11%. To tell you the truth, it's not hard to achieve this kind of physique, you just have to be consistent in the gym, and have consistent diet. If you only want to lose weight, only do what i did, and you'll lose kgs without even trying.
    but everybody is different, i got a six pack too but its hidden by blubber, i cut out bread and coke and walk now to the pub instead of taking the car

Reviews

but everybody is different, i got a six pack too but its hidden by blubber, i cut out bread and coke and walk now to the pub instead of taking the car
    Ah, the good old "I have muscles beneath my fat" line.

But seriously, you cut out sugar and alcohol, and you'll be losing kgs naturally.

Reviews

Gyms are riddled with bacteria. Get out in the fresh air and run or stay in your sitting room an do press ups, sit ups etc.

Reviews

you talking about the chef lol

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast