Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: cum cum

Reviews

I think pay extra in the half hour appointment and free in the hour long appointment. Any of the girls around have an opinion?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to irishjp For This Useful Post:

ts-shemale-rammer (26-05-18)

Reviews

It would be nice if a thread could stick to OP s point, and not get hijacked into yet another quasi advertisement by Renatha’s supporters and admirers for Miss Lopez

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Anitafan For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (23-05-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Anitafan View Post
    It would be nice if a thread could stick to OP s point, and not get hijacked into yet another quasi advertisement by Renatha’s supporters and admirers for Miss Lopez
    I agree sir , you see Miss Lopez hasn't long left in the industry due age so she's trying to earn as much €€€€€€€€€€ as possible before she retires and goes home!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by robbie9 View Post
    I agree sir , you see Miss Lopez hasn't long left in the industry due age so she's trying to earn as much €€€€€€€€€€ as possible before she retires and goes home!
    Ha ha. She told me before that she was going to retire at the end of 2017. So I will believe it when she says that she has actually retired. As the Americans say “4 more years!”

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Anitafan For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (23-05-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Renatha Lopez View Post

When I say that to you ? I think your alzheimer is starting to kick in

I'll work till your age LOL

I fell onto the mat here in the kitchen in fits of laughter over this post! I have to say even though every single post u make is drivel it's funny

Reviews

I'm in home

I think you should go home to where you grow up! U will need to pay some tax here on Muds job to get the passport We gonna see

Maybe you should sell your WHITE wedding dress

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Anitafan View Post
    Ha ha. She told me before that she was going to retire at the end of 2017. So I will believe it when she says that she has actually retired. As the Americans say “4 more years!”
    Absolutely , she used to work every day , like weekends , bank holiday , everything , now she takes weekends off , age is never going down in an industry like this , demand will reduce and she will have to start travelling cork , belfast , waterford

Robbie9 is clearly a schizophrenic. Yesteday in this thread he posted that he missed swallowing renathas milk and today he calls her old and her posts are drivel. Biggest idiot that posts on here by a mile

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jbl For This Useful Post:

hornymanintown (23-05-18), Renatha Lopez (23-05-18)

Reviews

Also , with the amount of tax I'm paying here it goes straight to the social welfare so I'm paying yer dole / free money

Ye can thank me later for giving ye the money to see girls , it's good to know my tax money is being well spent
    BTW I HAVE A JOB for the last 3 years. So haven't been on the dole really in the last 3 years! I pay tax myself. I have a day off today , back in tomorrow

Reviews

Also , with the amount of tax I'm paying here it goes straight to the social welfare so I'm paying yer dole / free money

Ye can thank me later for giving ye the money to see girls , it's good to know my tax money is being well spent
    I think you still like Robbie but you just can't admit! I have €4000 in my bank account. Someone on the social welfare would be worrying about €5 notes

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast