Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you have BOTOX in Ireland?

Reviews

Default Am I too innocent or stupid ?

But I don't understand what you mean by little Botty who lives in Dotty ?
    Please excuse me & enlighten me.
    "I don't want to go to heaven. None of my friends are there."
    Oscar Wilde

Its what El Gordo said LOL he called it Bot. So I was being cute giving a pet name to the Bot "Botty" rhymes with "Dotty"
    Keep up with me Nads! Botty is making me more clever these days! LOL
    Last edited by DollyDarling; 09-05-09 at 09:29.

Reviews

Default Aha

As one of your great American icons would say, DOH !
    "I don't want to go to heaven. None of my friends are there."
    Oscar Wilde

Default 5-days later Botox update

Friday I got botox and the effect was high energy. LOL you can see from my posts that evening, it seemed to make me very giddy and the cleverest dolly ever. Saturday, I felt a little bit aggressive and didnt feel hungry all day. Sunday the same. Monday I had no appetite at all but not so hyper feeling. Tuesday got a migraine, but could be because the yank hit my head on the steal gym equiptment. Today is wednesday, the migraine is fading. But still no appetite. I weighed myself. I have lost 5 pounds since friday. pounds Im not sure what that is in stone or kilos.
    One thing I can say is the Botox seems to work for weight loss! I had no idea it took away the appetite, but seems to work in that way also. Might be a good idea for some who want to jump start a diet, to get a little Botox for appetite control as well as wrinkle control.

Reviews

Nearly sure i heard on the radio the other day that in LA the women there are having botox injections in their breasts to firm them up . Think the way it works is the botox is delivered into the lower part of the breast tissue and this causes the pectoral major muscle to tighten up , thus resulting in a firmer bust . Give it a few yrs and it'll be popular over this side of the pond
    I have no signature at the moment

Heres an article on that I found:

http://wcbstv.com/health/botox.breas....2.725464.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12