Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do you like it?

Reviews

Default How do you like it?

Whether you enjoy french kissing by appointment or in real life, how do you like it?
    It appears to me that there is no right way to french kiss, either that or we are all amateurs. Everybody seems to have a different views of what 2 tongues should be doing. I've had ladies that liked to rattle my tonsils, one positively deepthroated me with her tongue, some poke at my teeth like its some sort of dental exam, others seem to be testing my jaws looking for another way out, while others use their tongue as a goalkeeper, defending the area inside their lips.
    I usually follow the ladies lead, presuming that she likes to be kissed back the same way she kisses me then gently try to lure her into kissing me how I like it.
    What I prefer is lips barely meeting, tongues touching, alternating top rough side to top rough side, smooth underside to smooth underside, sometimes deeply but mostly just using the tips of the tongue meeting in fresh air. Breathing in as she exhales, leading to very breathless passionate kissing, before moving on to kissing other areas of her body.
    Am I doing it wrong? How do you like it?
    Last edited by philipkntz; 08-05-18 at 13:14.
    To anyone that doesn't like me here.
    I hope you need to pee 3 times tonight, but that you only wake up twice.

Reviews

The more tongue the better.

I mostly go with my own style and tempo, as I'm quite passionate in kissing. It feels really great when the girl does the same too, with light touching my face, rubbing the back side of my head, and touching my body while we're at it.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Josephine View Post
    A winning move

This is for when the man is sucking into hard or using his teeth (yes really) or has very sharp bristles around the lips - that is so painful!!

Well written and very kinky
    Love the coloured hilighting. But regarding the goalkeeper technique, I would argue that some women seem to kiss this was regardless of pressure, stubble or teeth.
    (I'll even remove my teeth if that helps)
    To anyone that doesn't like me here.
    I hope you need to pee 3 times tonight, but that you only wake up twice.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kennedy View Post
    The more tongue the better.

I mostly go with my own style and tempo, as I'm quite passionate in kissing. It feels really great when the girl does the same too, with light touching my face, rubbing the back side of my head, and touching my body while we're at it.
    Even better when the Lady giving you owo and come up to French Kiss, as she just had your cock.
    Or you down licking her out and she pull you up to French Kiss you, and shove you back down after
    First time that happen to me above is Sexy Crystal Lady who demand I do French Kiss
    I cringe first of thought of it but enjoy it ever since
    It very erotic and we French Kiss during reverse oral and owo, No was never answer with her
    Also French Kissing is nice during the Special Technique Massage.
    Now to get practicing as practices make better
    Last edited by Mr Sweet Guy; 08-05-18 at 16:21.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sweet Guy View Post
    Even better when the Lady giving you owo and come up to French Kiss, as she just had your cock.
    Or you down licking her out and she pull you up to French Kiss you, and shove you back down after
    First time that happen to me above is Sexy Crystal Lady who demand I do French Kiss
    I cringe first of thought of it but enjoy it ever since
    It very erotic and we French Kiss during reverse oral and owo, No was never answer with her
    Also French Kissing is nice during the Special Technique Massage.
    Now to get practicing as practices make better
    Yes, I don't mind that either. I mean, both of us are perfectly clean, so really don't see any problem with it.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by philipkntz View Post
    Whether you enjoy french kissing by appointment or in real life, how do you like it?
    It appears to me that there is no right way to french kiss, either that or we are all amateurs. Everybody seems to have a different views of what 2 tongues should be doing. I've had ladies that liked to rattle my tonsils, one positively deepthroated me with her tongue, some poke at my teeth like its some sort of dental exam, others seem to be testing my jaws looking for another way out, while others use their tongue as a goalkeeper, defending the area inside their lips.
    I usually follow the ladies lead, presuming that she likes to be kissed back the same way she kisses me then gently try to lure her into kissing me how I like it.
    What I prefer is lips barely meeting, tongues touching, alternating top rough side to top rough side, smooth underside to smooth underside, sometimes deeply but mostly just using the tips of the tongue meeting in fresh air. Breathing in as she exhales, leading to very breathless passionate kissing, before moving on to kissing other areas of her body.
    Am I doing it wrong? How do you like it?
    That sounds really nice and sexy . Probably better if theres no mention of cheesy mickeys or anything like that.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by snrjohn View Post
    Slow passionate kisses first then open mouth with just a little tongue . Next stage nibble on ear lobe. Some ladies enjoy and others absolutely hate.
    Very nice.. And you could always bring something along with ye to nibble on if she s not into being nibbled. Like a carrot or something like that.

Reviews

Slow passionate kisses first then open mouth with just a little tongue . Next stage nibble on ear lobe. Some ladies enjoy and others absolutely hate.
    Yes indeedy!
    Lots of lips with a little intermittent tongue thrown in
    never liked the whole 'tips of the tongues only' thing
    always felt weird to me

was never a fan of reverse oral which was mentioned earlier either
    people tend to perform oral better when they're not,err,distracted,shall we say!
    also like to see their reactions when they are enjoying it too
    some ladies look really fucking cute when they are into it
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 9/11 moon landings were an outside job

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Forceuser For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (09-05-18)

Reviews

Depends what ear. Some like the right and others the left. Have to go eenie meenie and hope to choose the right one .
    Or maybe just settle for the carrot.

some guys think they are snakes I love lips to kiss to bite slowly to lick ... not only tongue meeting ))
    Always Smile

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FetishCherry For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (09-05-18), Forceuser (09-05-18), lildick (09-05-18)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast