Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Car insurance

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jessy Tattoo View Post
    My last car was a nice bmw '98 no insurance accepted.and when i say no one i mean it.I called all of them and i drove the car with no insurance till i sold it.
    Living on the edge.

Turn on

Reviews

My last car was a nice bmw '98 no insurance accepted.and when i say no one i mean it.I called all of them and i drove the car with no insurance till i sold it.
    but what if you're in an accident and seriously hurt someone?its there for a purpose, so instead of buying a bike, taking the train or bus you endanger yourself and others and break the law.
    I believe anyone driving without insurance should get a huge fine 2k at least, car crushed and 12 points on their licence ( thats a ban and off the road for good length of time)

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Good4u2 For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (24-04-18), delicious jade (24-04-18), philipkntz (24-04-18)

Quote Originally Posted by Good4u2 View Post
    I worked for 6 years for two insurance companies. Girls, Nationality has a lot to do with it...
    It was the Nigerians and Romanians that were messing it up for others and it got to the stage where we would just quote them astronomical prices just to get shut of them and they were liabilities and tried to scam us with false documents including driving licences.
    They were always scamming on the road too and putting in false claims and only people to lose out were the ordinary decent drivers which is a pity
    Lol.so i pay that amount bcs I'm romanian?ok so,I'm going to make a fake passport and change the nationally if is the case.then ask why we are doing this type of things!

I was joking i don't use nothing fake and I'm very corect
    Love tattoos.Let's have fun guys.xxx

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
    In Ireland only for 3 weeks SO DON'T MISS ME OUt

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jessy Tattoo For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (24-04-18)

Reviews

Lol.so i pay that amount bcs I'm romanian?ok so,I'm going to make a fake passport and change the nationally if is the case.then ask why we are doing this type of things!

if a particular nationality is seen as a big risk they are quoted big sums or refused, its a business and they are in it to make money.
    you could have traded in your old banger for a new car and got 4-5k off, insurance on a 2018 car valued at 20k will usually work out cheaper than a 20 year banger valued at 1k,
    go on treat yourself, you know you are worth it

by the way did you ever pay tax , motor tax?
    Last edited by Good4u2; 24-04-18 at 22:11.

Reviews

Wait.... you’re not Romanian!!! You’re french.

See, not to be trusted. No wonder your insurance is so high.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (24-04-18), philipkntz (24-04-18)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast