Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Inconnu...where are u?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    I know why, I sense your trying to play BMW , I am on my free hour trial/test so I will decline ,

Have a look at the carry on with Alessandra Fan (and thats only one of his usernames !!) , I noticed because I liked AF , then look at the posts in last week to me , like 30 in 2 days , then re think this 4/5 year grudge across two sites BTW and ask yourself who posts 30 times in two days like that and does it add value to this grudge theory ?
    No, I am not trying to play at all. Why do you think that. I didnt follow all his posts so i dont know why he was banned.Maybe your being a bit paranoid for some reason unknown to me. Whatever happened between yourself and himself has nothing to do with me. I simply answered a thread which i didnt think was against the law and now your off.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by badmick View Post
    You must be flavour of the week this week.
    Why is that?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bmw528 View Post
    No, I am not trying to play at all. Why do you think that. I didnt follow all his posts so i dont know why he was banned.Maybe your being a bit paranoid for some reason unknown to me. Whatever happened between yourself and himself has nothing to do with me. I simply answered a thread which i didnt think was against the law and now your off.
    Ah my apologies some of your stuff was echoing his posts to me over last few weeks. It looked like you liked him so thereby aware of this hence my I wonder is this a invite , a life ban is for serious stuff its why I mentioned that. as to badmick if I sneeze he is on it , I just accept that now with him. He I am sure is a v nice man in all else. I have him n ignore but if you re quote up it comes , Hi Badmick hope all is well

4. The Following User Says Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (24-04-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    Ah my apologies some of your stuff was echoing his posts to me over last few weeks. It looked like you liked him so thereby aware of this hence my I wonder is this a invite , a life ban is for serious stuff its why I mentioned that. as to badmick if I sneeze he is on it , I just accept that now with him. He I am sure is a v nice man in all else. I have him n ignore but if you re quote up it comes , Hi Badmick hope all is well
    I didnt have a problem with him, nor do i have one with you . I just asked why he was banned, thats all.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bmw528 For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (24-04-18)

Hi guys,

Inconnu was banned for trolling in his last posts which I had deleted.
    Also for having a secondary account.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (24-04-18), bmw528 (24-04-18)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123