Page 49 of 54 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: Booking a over night

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    Hello Mr BMW , interesting , if I recall you got yourself all riled up and banned not too long ago ? Now when you were in the thick of that hand bagger how did it feel for you?all calm was it ? not from what I saw nor when you returned and went off on one . My point here is simple when you are on the receiving end it is v different isnt it I mean you know you have been there as have I ,3 times BTW

If you look at MSG and his responses over those 6/7 pages it is obvious that he is under pressure. If you cant see that then best to stay out of judging issues like this , he thanked my post and responded. News for you if someone feels bullied abused then that is what counts. MSG does not handle fights here v well and most here know it full well, he used to resort to PIMP stuff at one point as a defense. He and I had anepic fall out at the start, called me a pimp several times but i got used to him and he is coming from a good place I believe.

As to opinions , i warned him by PM not to do this and one can see why. If you do not like over nights fine but to start putting negative labels on him to start sniggering speculation I think not. I as you know never fight my corner a pacifist me till I get my hands on certain breeds on here then I juggler it good . I know you mean no harm but your entire post is saying do not feel like that because I say so and maybe do not post , not so cool in my opinion , and yes your being humorous but back to where i started when you were getting bitch slapped and banned how was your sense of humour for about 8 weeks after as I recall , let me remind you it was zero now why was that ? and how do you expect him ti feel when he reads your post . If you were actually interested you would have used PM to advise . Just saying not a public post.
    BMW was very nice and polite. If Msg crosses my path again , I won't sugar coat my advice to him.
    He said some pretty shitty things to me that were completely untrue. Some were edited out.
    Perhaps you should read the last line of your own post.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Wolverine For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (17-04-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kennedy View Post
    OK, it seems this thread has derailed too much. It might be better if it gets closed, because how things are going, some people will get banned.
    But but but how will we know then how the overnight went ?
    Are we there yet ?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (17-04-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Renatha Lopez View Post
    Me ?! Nahhhhhhhhhhhh

My BBB

You're the Queen but Big Tom is still the King
    Are we there yet ?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (17-04-18), Renatha Lopez (17-04-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    BMW was very nice and polite. If Msg crosses my path again , I won't sugar coat my advice to him.
    He said some pretty shitty things to me that were completely untrue. Some were edited out.
    Perhaps you should read the last line of your own post.
    Ah I obviously did not see edits , I know that responses will get a bit frenetic been on relieving end myself TBH more than once. On posting here in a way wanted others to think it through as in empathy did think PM but was also supporting MSG . I will PM you a few thoughts if that is OK .

Reviews

Ah I obviously did not see edits , I know that responses will get a bit frenetic been on relieving end myself TBH more than once. On posting here in a way wanted others to think it through as in empathy did think PM but was also supporting MSG . I will PM you a few thoughts if that is OK .
    If you want to see one of his sweet posts. Check his unedited quote on post 553 , page 56.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kennedy View Post
    OK, it seems this thread has derailed too much. It might be better if it gets closed, because how things are going, some people will get banned.
    don't close it as I got so much more input to give here, we are mature enough to get past this, lets relax and have a wank and we'll think better then

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lorcan For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (17-04-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    But but but how will we know then how the overnight went ?
    Miss Lopez posts a lot of drivel but it can be entertaining.

Whether its the dancing cartoon, the love8, congratulations GORGEOUS or the mwahhhh , You can be sure.

At least she has stopped talking about fresh milk.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by badmick View Post
    It seems a lot of mountains are being made out of molehills on this thread . This is a thread about overnights with ladies so how did it get to this point .I believe a lot of problems arise from toing and frowing with pm .I myself was subject to a lot of false allegations which i believe stemmed from gossip and misinformation spread by pms . I do not mind as i ignore on the forums and do not do pms .It just annoys me when i read will i give you a few ideas by pm . How can anyone guess what people are like in real life or what their perspective on life is like in the real world compared to an anonymous internet forum
    i am not sure if it is me you are referring to here ? First sorry you had some challenges. On this I am just trying to give some of my experiences that may or may not help to avoid or lessen a possible confrontation , discretion required no more no less .
    Last edited by beautyaddict; 17-04-18 at 16:59.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    If you want to see one of his sweet posts. Check his unedited quote on post 553 , page 56.
    i am not sure if it is me you are referring to here ? First sorry you had some challenges. On this I am just trying to give some of my experiences that may or may not help to avoid or lessen a possible confrontation , discretion required no more no less .
    Have you any thoughts on my post
    That little shit as good as called me a rapist

Reviews

Read my post 430 and you may get some insight. One girl I asked overnights of , we never did it, It simply was not her thing . Over night or longer is a different game. Its a fine line to walk especially if you do multiple over nights with same girl , a conversation in advance might help where they know you know where the lines are , not sure if that helps CG I got a lot of time for you one of my all time Favs only spoke highly of you .
    Yea I read that post of yours and I agree totally with it. I have to say there are a couple of ladies I would just love to have an overnight with and maybe I might get around to it if they feel they could stick me for that long that is Haha.. I have to say some on this thread reacon that the sex is essential but there are plenty of ways to spend your time with one of the ladies and the sex while yes it would be nice to have some you can find other ways to spend your time. Just a few examples you can if both parties are into it go to the theatre for a show, spend a few hours shopping, and something I would love to do is go to a concert if you had a similar taste in music with the lady i think that could be another fun way of getting hot and sweaty even though some ladies don't think they look sexy when they get hot and sweaty wrongly I have to add . I just think that two people of the opposite sex can have a very enjoyable time together where sex doesn't have to come into it. Some might think it might be a bit dad to pay to just for someone's companionship but I certainly don't think it is. And BA you say one of your favs has nothing but good to say about me that's nice to know I won't ask who that lady is it's just nice to hear someone has good things to say about me But anyway I could probably quess who it is.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to circumcised guy For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (17-04-18)

Page 49 of 54 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast