Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: "Several" dead in Germany. Van drives into crowd in Muenster

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kennedy View Post
    Oh I was just waiting for someone to come up with that argument. Do you know that in fact the vast majority of school shooters aren't white? The real percentage is close to 50-50 after all, it's just that the media doesn't cover it. I'm not able to find the statistics of it yet, have to ask my friend about it. I'll also post the statistics of terrorist attacks caused by ideology views, where it clearly shows for religion, where over 90% are caused by islamic ideology. In case someone mentiond Breivik, try to name few more caused by "Christian" perpetrators. You won't be able to name them so easily. And try to remember from just this year alone about incidents caused by muslims.

Don't believe everything what you see reported on mainstream media, as most if it is fabricated and made more "appealing" for the civilian eyes.

I'll just throw this random fact, croatian media reported there's 5,000 Croatians in Ireland, irish media reported 20,000, and the unofficial statistics show the real number would be around 50,000. There's an estimate of around 400,000 Polish living in Ireland, yet by Irish consensus there's only like 100,000 of them. You also have to consider in the fact that not all of people sign the consensus form, and you can identify yourself as Irish on it, even though you might only have Irish passport.

I will later on try to find the statistics of what I mentioned previously, and won't comment any more after that on this thread. It will be enough red-pilling for now.

C'mon dude.
    Last edited by TheNightShift; 10-04-18 at 03:23. Reason: insulting

Reviews

Apologies to Kennedy.
    I didn't know it was against the rules to call you out for being a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by drbagehot View Post
    Looks like the deep state finally took AF out. Покойся с миром, brother.
    Might I suggest a slight variation.Archived suggests he fell on his sword voluntarily. I reckon he was getting little love letters(PMs)from the night shift when his language tended to get saltly.Being a guy with an ego and self importance whose internet image seemed important to him,he probably took umbrage,said feck it and requested a self ban.Another former mod,Benin ,in his newer alter ego went feeling unloved as well in Dec 2016.
    Ah well he is only archived,A-fan might deign to visit us some time in the future again.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to inconnu For This Useful Post:

Super ModeratorTheNightShift (11-04-18)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast