Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you punt in your own town

Reviews

Default Would you punt in your own town

well would you punk?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lorcan View Post
    well would you punk?
    Lorcan the green !! In my own town ? Yes I have but not very often. Too many nosey fuckers
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Lorcan the green !! In my own town ? Yes I have but not very often. Too many nosey fuckers
    These girls cum to my town and have dropped their prices way down, ok they don't do much but do enough.
    Only thing putting me off is the sharing but its a huge battle with lorcan junior, we are constantly fighting, he up all the time for going and wants to get stuck in and I have to pull the head of him every half hour to keep him down. I'm winning the battle but only just

Reviews

These girls cum to my town and have dropped their prices way down, ok they don't do much but do enough.
    Only thing putting me off is the sharing but its a huge battle with lorcan junior, we are constantly fighting, he up all the time for going and wants to get stuck in and I have to pull the head of him every half hour to keep him down. I'm winning the battle but only just
    Is Lorcan jnr green too ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Is Lorcan jnr green too ?
    just after pulling the head of him there, he's red, very red, bit purple too

Reviews

just after pulling the head of him there, he's red, very red, bit purple too
    Hopefully you have the use of both of your hands as you seem to do alot of overtime.

Reviews

I've got 2 purple heads after yesterday

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (18-03-18)

My one and only so far yes! I figured if it was a hotel that'd be OK... Was apartment complex.. I waited until nightfall but fuckin hell was nerve racking enough... Believe I got away with it! No notes made out of newspaper clippings sayin "I kNoW wOt yOU DID" have come through the letterbox! 😂

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AhSomeDude View Post
    My one and only so far yes! I figured if it was a hotel that'd be OK... Was apartment complex.. I waited until nightfall but fuckin hell was nerve racking enough... Believe I got away with it! No notes made out of newspaper clippings sayin "I kNoW wOt yOU DID" have come through the letterbox! ��
    As long as your not living near Lorcan you should be ok.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bmw528 For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (18-03-18)

Reviews

I d say if they knew you were lurking around they would double their prices and keep the curtains closed.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast