Thread: France is lovly in spring!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Juice

Rover, do you know what I want; open your eyes wide, look doeful and wag your tail if this appeals to you my canine friend - you are lying in bed, curvy chick now browning her ass in france is above you,facing wall, her hands are on the wall, short skirt, no knicks, knees starting to bend, the wonderful mix of many continents starting to appear(more exotic than any late late show holiday prize), south island, north island, every ridge and valley in between, the remains of ancient forests are only a distant memory, you Rover my canine friend are now feeling like a chick in the nest with mama bird coming to feed you with her mouth open, but alas mama bird has no worm for you today only a drink of juice, the finest of juice that the southern hemisphere has to offer, drink deep rover, lap it up and you shall be rewarded...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by beendare View Post
    Rover, do you know what I want; open your eyes wide, look doeful and wag your tail if this appeals to you my canine friend - you are lying in bed, curvy chick now browning her ass in france is above you,facing wall, her hands are on the wall, short skirt, no knicks, knees starting to bend, the wonderful mix of many continents starting to appear(more exotic than any late late show holiday prize), south island, north island, every ridge and valley in between, the remains of ancient forests are only a distant memory, you Rover my canine friend are now feeling like a chick in the nest with mama bird coming to feed you with her mouth open, but alas mama bird has no worm for you today only a drink of juice, the finest of juice that the southern hemisphere has to offer, drink deep rover, lap it up and you shall be rewarded...
    That was absolutely beautiful, still trying to figure what the drink was, surely she wasn't going to breast feed me, remember it was mama bird.

Default Juice

"the milk of human kindness"

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by beendare View Post
    "the milk of human kindness"
    And that my friend is the best milk there is.