Reviews

Default Banned ! What did I miss now

Barry and Watwatwat are banned?

When and why did that happen ?

Anyone know??

What did I miss?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Josephine View Post
    I have been popping in and out most of the day i saw nothing must have been quick
    I liked Wat

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Josephine View Post
    I have been popping in and out most of the day i saw nothing must have been quick
    Same as that Josie, didn't see what happened
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    Barry and Watwatwat are banned?

When and why did that happen ?

Anyone know??

What did I miss?
    Didn’t see them do anything today , one for the mods to explain

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Reviews

Oh fuck off... Seriously? Can safely assume it was for complete and utter BS reasons... It's not like people get banned these days for fuck all like *cough cough cough*

What's hilarious about the latter part of the above is that none of you know what I'm talking about

Whatever about Barry cos he can be a bit... loud shall we say... but I'd love to hear the reason why Wat was banned. Some poor millenial type getting their feelings hurt again I assume all cos he said naughty words like "boo".
    Last edited by ladiesman217; 26-02-18 at 23:31.
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

TonyB (27-02-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Coz he's the only one who said no in my mod pm thread

I liked Barry though. Good craic and out to take a da piste.
    Not anymore he ain't (let's conduct some experimentation!)

Although I dare say I've met my 'hammer' quota for the month already.

#WatWatWat4Eva

Let's face it he's a faaackin' legend.
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Oh fuck off... Seriously? Can safely assume it was for complete and utter BS reasons... It's not like people get banned these days for fuck all like *cough cough cough*

What's hilarious about the latter part of the above is that none of you know what I'm talking about

Whatever about Barry cos he can be a bit... loud shall we say... but I'd love to hear the reason why Wat was banned. Some poor millenial type getting their feelings hurt again I assume all cos he said naughty words like "boo".

We all like to have a bit of banter and a laugh and a giggle but when things are said which could cause harm to another person or a person business then its "not" funny in anyway. And is also against this and many forums rules too.
    EI forum monitor are there for a reason to make the forums a better and more fun place to come and chill out in without all the negative and harmful crap we all have to deal with in our every day lifes. And as well you and the other 500 views on that thread are fully aware it was a lot more said then just "Boo". So can we please move on.

Anyone had anything funny happen to them this week to bring a big smile to our faces and to the boards?

Lady Von Teese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (27-02-18)

10. Default

I know that lots of people have been banned here in the past for very little reason, the fact that mods are apparently reading pms now and this thread leads me to think it probably isn't any better.

Mod power control issues are a real problem not just here but across the internet. If you want to have a buzzing and popular forum, the worst thing you can do is ban people unfairly. Suspend their account or something maybe. It's like you're literally banning your own customers.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post

You are right lvt there are people here that think the are mods, EI should be a place for a bit of fun with the ladies not to cause trouble at every change the get,

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tom rambo For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (27-02-18), Mr Sweet Guy (27-02-18)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AnimalSpirit View Post
    I know that lots of people have been banned here in the past for very little reason, the fact that mods are apparently reading pms now and this thread leads me to think it probably isn't any better.

Mod power control issues are a real problem not just here but across the internet. If you want to have a buzzing and popular forum, the worst thing you can do is ban people unfairly. Suspend their account or something maybe. It's like you're literally banning your own customers.
    There are laws against slander, prejudices etc and if there was not mods on website forums making sure the safety and respect for each person was abided to then the internet would not be governed by goverments and we would not have freedom of speach online and it would be controled by the goverment. And I think some of us online members here on EI who have been on this site for donkies years know a little more than some only using it for a few months or a couple years and of those who have never started a thread before as members either. And as its clear in my previous post its best to move on from negativity if those who are attacked online can

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    You are right lvt there are people here that think the are mods, EI should be a place for a bit of fun with the ladies not to cause trouble at every change the get,
    Ah well honey as we all know some just cant help themselves and know no better but we all have been in that situation at some point in our lives, just like when we had that lock in with all them lovely foreigners, wish I could repeat that one here on the forums as that would give them here a bit of a giggle.

Moving on now. Hope your enjoying the bright lights of London.

Lady Von Teese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (27-02-18)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast