Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Frankfurt

Reviews

Any handy trusted website to find independent incall ladies in Germany? I've heard FKKs and Eros houses are not in a great shape post covid.

Hi all, heading to frankfurt next week and staying near the airport. Anyone have any recommendations for anywhere close to the airport.

The options in Frankfurt are pretty much:
    RLD near the HBF.
    FKK Mainhattan & Palace, city based clubs.
    FKK Oase & Sharks, clubs on outskirts of the city.
    They’re all on google maps, depends how much or far you want to travel from the airport.
    Last edited by Mac75; 20-11-22 at 21:19.

Any updates on frankfurt, heading in January

Reviews

Just back from a trip to Germany which included an overnight in Frankfurt. Did not have time to visit an FKK, so I took a trip to the RLD.
    It really has gone downhill and instead of improving post covid, I think it has gotten worse. Crowded with middle Eastern guys (who are probably just hanging out, not causing any harm) and a lot of junkies, the area smells of stale piss.
    Only a small few Eros houses were open And a small selection of ladies available.
    I would not describe the standard as very high and they seemed bored and uninterested.
    I won't be in a hurry back, I think FKK or incall to an advertised punt will be my way in future.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to phunbill For This Useful Post:

Ryankelvin (27-10-23)

Reviews

I have noticed Frankfurt the same , it’s not great, been there twice this year ,
    I’m extremely fond of Oase , just spend a couple of hours there on each visit.
    I’ve met some really beautiful ladies there .

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by phunbill View Post
    Just back from a trip to Germany which included an overnight in Frankfurt. Did not have time to visit an FKK, so I took a trip to the RLD.
    It really has gone downhill and instead of improving post covid, I think it has gotten worse. Crowded with middle Eastern guys (who are probably just hanging out, not causing any harm) and a lot of junkies, the area smells of stale piss.
    Only a small few Eros houses were open And a small selection of ladies available.
    I would not describe the standard as very high and they seemed bored and uninterested.
    I won't be in a hurry back, I think FKK or incall to an advertised punt will be my way in future.
    I have never been to Frankfurt but have punted in Germany.

It appears that service levels went downhill and overcharging for extras became the norm following the change in the law a number of years ago.
    The worst aspect of it from the punter POV was the making it illegal in a commercial sex transaction to get OWO.

Then post covid things seem to have taken another nose dive again!

And bTW there was a raid on at least 1 FKK club to check rules were being adhered to.
    Ride them on the beaches!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Frankfurt airport is an absolute dose in the Autumn to get through. They put flights to Dublin and Dubai in the same queues it goes right up the hall and Germans being Germans they don't give a shit if you miss your flight. Played a show over there but was on the way back with a lady from Belfast . Guess who got chosen for the supposedly random security check. Happened coming from Spain too. Just be aware and get there early if you're from the North.

Yes I was there a couple of months back and the standards has really slipped in some of the Eros Centers. A lot of ladies to choose from but the cleanliness of some of the rooms is worrying.
    The best thing about the RLD tho is that most the Eros have Trans floors, I had the pleasure of spending some time with an incredible Turkish lady in one of the Hauses…. Incredible

Reviews

Frankfurt is a good spot and you can get it all over there. never had a bad encounter there really

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast