Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: latinos, east europeans, etc

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    JEALOUSY of beauty brains,tight toned genetics,manners and being well spoken................
    ......................and however i m wondering................what irish guys are marrying e europeans for and brazilians.............
    AnnaS, are you saying that eastern europeans are better than Irish people in these areas?

I mean the average eastern european confrontational, thick-as-shit man, the type you hate remember...?

Do i?

I did nt see myself saying that in fact you ghave to sit and be quiet otherwise your laptop goes or....i ll leave your laptop and ll take keyboard off u!!!!
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Do i?

I did nt see myself saying that in fact you ghave to sit and be quiet otherwise your laptop goes or....i ll leave your laptop and ll take keyboard off u!!!!

You said Irish people are jealous of "toned genes" and beauty and even brains of eastern europeans.

You can take them off me if you want (then I would sit here and fuck myself), but I don't see what that has to do with anything...

EDIT: Okay, I realise what you're saying now, it's just there was no full stop in your sentence. Just to be quiet, okay fine.
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 04-05-09 at 15:19.

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post

You said Irish people are jealous of "toned genes" and beauty and even brains of eastern europeans.

You can take them off me if you want (then I would sit here and fuck myself), but I don't see what that has to do with anything...

EDIT: Okay, I realise what you're saying now, it's just there was no full stop in your sentence. Just to be quiet, okay fine.

I will tell u when i take them off or not.

Do not forget that!

I do not have to explain myself to you,dear Mr.

You know well what i meant!

I do not think you ll fuck yourself,you will do whatever i will tell you to do.
    If u will be goood,i can give u some time to do 'your own things' which i kinda doubt so far.

Thanks for realising.

HERE IS THE FULL STOP
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

I will tell u when i take them off or not.

Do not forget that!

I do not have to explain myself to you,dear Mr.

You know well what i meant!

I do not think you ll fuck yourself,you will do whatever i will tell you to do.
    If u will be goood,i can give u some time to do 'your own things' which i kinda doubt so far.

Thanks for realising.

HERE IS THE FULL STOP
    I'm so sorry owner, I don't know why I acted bad. I feel terrible now. Thank you for putting me in my place and for allowing me have your stuff, you are so generous and kind owner, I don't know how you can be so kind and put up with me.

I can't believe I was so stupid. I'll wait here now and hope AnnaS can understand that I am just stupid and didn't know any better and I really am a loyal subject of hers, it's just that I am just idiot in comparison.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    I'm so sorry owner, I don't know why I acted bad. I feel terrible now. Thank you for putting me in my place and for allowing me have your stuff, you are so generous and kind owner, I don't know how you can be so kind and put up with me.

I can't believe I was so stupid. I'll wait here now and hope AnnaS can understand that I am just stupid and didn't know any better and I really am a loyal subject of hers, it's just that I am just idiot in comparison.
    Please if you want to leave any last tiny bit of dignity you had remaining behind you do it via a PM with Anna its creepy and queasy reading your crawling driveling shite post after post.
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123