Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rachel Moran at it again

Reviews

Moran was interviewed by Ciara Kelly on Newstalk today on the anniversary of the introduction of the insane law! She got a very free ride indeed because Ciara who is a terrible broadcaster in my opinion, is an ardent supporter of the insanity!
    Ride them on the beaches!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to The Libertarian For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (24-02-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by The Libertarian View Post
    Moran was interviewed by Ciara Kelly on Newstalk today on the anniversary of the introduction of the insane law! She got a very free ride indeed because Ciara who is a terrible broadcaster in my opinion, is an ardent supporter of the insanity!
    Awful unchallenged interview. Moran had started street walking as a homeless 15 year old, of course that's terrible.
    If she wants to protect girls in that situation I have no problem, but the reality of what she advocates makes life more dangerous for people who enter the sex industry by choice.
    She's not the brightest button, but Newstalk have been pushing this " turn the red light off" agenda for years. Right wing morons!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mij For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (24-02-18), Mr Sweet Guy (24-02-18), The Libertarian (24-02-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mij View Post
    Awful unchallenged interview. Moran had started street walking as a homeless 15 year old, of course that's terrible.
    If she wants to protect girls in that situation I have no problem, but the reality of what she advocates makes life more dangerous for people who enter the sex industry by choice.
    She's not the brightest button, but Newstalk have been pushing this " turn the red light off" agenda for years. Right wing morons!
    Moran started working as a sex worker when she was an underage child and surprise surprise the men she met were sick perverts, which of course they had to be if they were seeking sexual services off children! BTW I would support prosecuting such sickos!

Having the police in the bedrooms of consenting adults engaging with each other in private is a very serious No No!
    Last edited by The Libertarian; 24-02-18 at 03:01.
    Ride them on the beaches!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Libertarian For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (24-02-18), Mr Sweet Guy (24-02-18)

Reviews

Moran started working as a sex worker when she was an underage child and surprise surprise the men she met were sick perverts, which of course they had to be if they were seeking sexual services off children! BTW I would support prosecuting such sickos!

Having the police in the bedrooms of consenting adults engaging with each other in private is a very serious No No!
    Totally correct, children need to be protected, police should crack down on this, and they should crack down on drug addict's customers who are taking advantage, as wel as the scum drug dealers who are taking more advantage.
    I can't see how someone paying €200 an hour for companionship in a private property is a criminal if they have consent from their companion to be there.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mij For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Moran is fighting back at the people that abused her as that kid, its understandable for anyone with a conscious, men preyed on her, they paid her for sex and treated her like shit she thought, she hates men or clients who pay for sex and its her goal to make them pay. Also France had 937 arrests in the first year so that must really get on her tits too
    Last edited by dannylad; 24-02-18 at 08:42.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dannylad For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Totally correct, children need to be protected, police should crack down on this, and they should crack down on drug addict's customers who are taking advantage, as wel as the scum drug dealers who are taking more advantage.
    I can't see how someone paying €200 an hour for companionship in a private property is a criminal if they have consent from their companion to be there.
    what you see don't matter sunshine

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mallyman View Post
    she just can't help herself, she much more wants arrests in Ireland as the law been in a year, she compares it ti France where in the first year alone of the new law being introduced there’s been nearly 940 arrests. Worrying thing about it is she believes clients to be scum and worse than the traffickers and we must be stopped.
    Sad lady indeed
    http://www.connexionfrance.com/Frenc...to-be-repealed

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dannylad View Post
    Moran is fighting back at the people that abused her as that kid, its understandable for anyone with a conscious, men preyed on her, they paid her for sex and treated her like shit she thought, she hates men or clients who pay for sex and its her goal to make them pay. Also France had 937 arrests in the first year so that must really get on her tits too
    Is she?
    Is Rachel Moran fighting back against the people that abused her as a kid?

You show me proof of that and I will flip faster than you can say Magdalen laundry.

GO!!!

Reviews

Last edited by FranknStein; 24-02-18 at 21:55.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AlessandraFan View Post
    Is she?
    Is Rachel Moran fighting back against the people that abused her as a kid?

You show me proof of that and I will flip faster than you can say Magdalen laundry.

GO!!!
    Flip reminds me of a burger tosser

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast