Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is This Legal?

Default Is This Legal?

So ah... On the whole.. is this site LEGAL? Maybe a bit taboo here but I mean I feel like arranging to meet a girl at all is fairly risky...
    Even if it's genuinely not for sex and you just wanna chill and watch Netflix...
    Sure the site says you're paying for time and nothing else but how do people get prosecuted then? Are people frequently prosecuted??
    Sure you can prove you met a girl and went into her residence and came out some time later with a big smile on your face but is that grounds enough to arrest and question you?

You know like if on paper this is totally legit and legal then surely the cops can't harass you or do shit even if they fully know you're meeting girls... They need to prove there was sex and they need to prove you paid for it... how the fuck can you ever prove that??

Is this like the first rule of fight club?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AhSomeDude For This Useful Post:

rick1981ireland (15-02-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AhSomeDude View Post
    Is this like the first rule of fight club?
    Your name is already on the sex offenders list for posting here - you are fucked
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by drbagehot View Post
    Stop teasing. You were new once. Weren’t you?
    Apologies Doctor, I had intended to follow that post up with a genuine reply but got side tracked there
    Here isn't illegal because the ladies only advertise for time and companionship
    Last edited by Barney Rubble; 15-02-18 at 20:51.
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

So ah... On the whole.. is this site LEGAL? Maybe a bit taboo here but I mean I feel like arranging to meet a girl at all is fairly risky...
    Even if it's genuinely not for sex and you just wanna chill and watch Netflix...
    Sure the site says you're paying for time and nothing else but how do people get prosecuted then? Are people frequently prosecuted??
    Sure you can prove you met a girl and went into her residence and came out some time later with a big smile on your face but is that grounds enough to arrest and question you?
    If you're asking if people are frequently prosecuted you could just look it up on google. If they raid a brothel and you happen to be in it or they now or been watching a group of girls and your walking out, then there aint much you can do. Sex slavery is a real thing that goes on even in Ireland north and south.

As for the site depends if the url (Where the site is actually based) in is Ireland if it aint there is fuck all they can really do about it. Its up to the ISP at that point.
    Last edited by rick1981ireland; 15-02-18 at 22:17. Reason: spelling

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Apologies Doctor, I had intended to follow that post up with a genuine reply but got side tracked there
    Here isn't illegal because the ladies only advertise for time and companionship
    Bold Barnie, bold!
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

lol thanks for the feedback lads!

Reviews

lol thanks for the feedback lads!
    Awesome name dude !(for some random guy).

Reviews

As I suggested on another thread, use the search box. There are no new questions, and you will get good answers much quicker that way.

A short answer to your question is that in both parts of Ireland it is a criminal offence to offer money in exchange for services of a sexual nature. Pretty much everyone here agrees that, if you are careful and sensible in your choices, the risk is tiny.
    Help Keyla fund her battle with cancer - give what you can spare.

https://gofund.me/8e340537

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast