Page 13 of 312 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Gaa

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Well for close games leinster is miles ahead this year. 2 draws and a one point win. Munster games are very one sided .
    I take it that you're on about the hurling there Ketchup?
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

Reviews

Well for close games leinster is miles ahead this year. 2 draws and a one point win. Munster games are very one sided .
    Ya the Leinster games are closer , will that make them stronger in tight game later on ,
    Well ya maybe

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Reviews

Jeeze barney the next round draw wasn't that kind to ye. Monaghan were probably the team everyone wanted to avoid. Will ye beat them?
    Well Mayo probably would be the biggest danger but our neighbours won't be easy. If Armagh play to their potential they can get the result but a lot will depend on McGeeneys tactics. I certianly hope we can do it.

Silly me, Mayo were on our side of the draw so Monaghan were indeed the team to avoid.
    Last edited by Barney Rubble; 10-06-19 at 12:41.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Gonna be a tough Connaught final for us against the Rossies on Sunday. Even though Anthony Cunningham is known as a hurler, he has decent success managing football teams so this should be another close game against them. I have a feeling the Rossies might nick it by a point or two

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Galwegian1993 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Tiernan mccann set to get a two game ban, i think he got away light. Thought he would have got 3 months at least.
    Some of the bans issued by the GAA are a joke. A 2 match ban is like that thug McCann, a disgrace.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Reviews

It goes to scoring difference and its a wexford v cats final. Dubs finish third. Galway are out, thats a huge surprise after their great performance last weekend.
    I definitely wasn't expecting that.

is Anthony Cunningham the first manager to win provincial titles in both codes? With different teams in different provinces even, a great achievement by them to beat Galway and Mayo in the same year.
    Shake'n'bake

11. The Following User Says Thank You to RickyBobby For This Useful Post:

Reviews

People my have missed the fact Offaly got relegated to the Christy Ring Cup on Saturday, with all the other matches going on. Will the GAA pump more money into weaker counties to close the gap to the likes of Waterford and Clare in the next ten years?

Reviews

Three provincial finals this weekend. Dublin and kerry should win. Hopefully they wont be onesided games. But who will win the ulster final? Donegal are the champions but it would be nice to see cavan win it. I think it will be close and i'll go for donegal to win.
    Armagh really should have seen off Cavan in both games but in fairness Cavan aren't a bad team . Donegal should win it though but will they be as good as the Tyrone game? Meath are an improving team bit still miles away from the Dubs. Be great if they did get a result though. Same for Cork but going by their league form they've no chance against Kerry.

On another note are SKY not showing any of the qualifiers on Saturday? Monaghan and Armagh is the makeings of a good tight game. Time will tell though.

Ard Mhacha Abu!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Armagh really should have seen off Cavan in both games but in fairness Cavan aren't a bad team . Donegal should win it though but will they be as good as the Tyrone game? Meath are an improving team bit still miles away from the Dubs. Be great if they did get a result though. Same for Cork but going by their league form they've no chance against Kerry.

On another note are SKY not showing any of the qualifiers on Saturday? Monaghan and Armagh is the makeings of a good tight game. Time will tell though.

Ard Mhacha Abu!
    Cork 7/1 to beat Kerry tomorrow! worth a €20 bet imo as Cork are not as bad as league form and I think this Kerry team not as good as people think they are ..This post could come back to haunt me 😭😭 but 7/1 are too high imo

15. The Following User Says Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

RickyBobby (22-06-19)