Page 310 of 310 FirstFirst ... 210260300308309310
Results 3,091 to 3,095 of 3095

Thread: Gaa

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup2023 View Post
    The ulster final is hard call. I'd say it'll be a tactical battle with alot of men behind the ball. In the group stage of the league they drew, donegal won the final by a point. Has this game a draw written all over it? Armagh have lost a few vital games the last few years, to monaghan, galway and derry on penalties, maybe this time the luck will be with geezer and his team but my 20 euro goes on a draw.
    I'm on the draw myself Ketchup but I'm not as flush as you !

Maybe I should stick a tenner on Armagh, draw no bet, as well ?

I just hope it's not a fuckin borefest - fuck that defensive shite, back passing, side passing, fuck that shite ! It's called football FFS, kick the fuckin ball !
    Last edited by Barney Rubble; Today at 19:12. Reason: Forgot to say COME ON ARMAGH !
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Ketchup2023 (Today)

The 2 under 20 football semi finals are also on this weekend. Kerry v meath and tyrone v roscommon. Both live on tg4. Will both kerry and tyrone win ? Paddy power has them both favourites anyway.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ketchup2023 For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (Today)

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    I'm on the draw myself Ketchup but I'm not as flush as you !

Maybe I should stick a tenner on Armagh, draw no bet, as well ?

I just hope it's not a fuckin borefest - fuck that defensive shite, back passing, side passing, fuck that shite ! It's called football FFS, kick the fuckin ball !
    I think thats exactly how it'll be barney but we'll see. I dont think armagh will get caught like derry did. Maybe as the game goes on it'll open up a bit. As you say its nice to watch a nice open game of football. Alot of games nowadays are hard watch.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ketchup2023 For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (Today)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup2023 View Post
    I think thats exactly how it'll be barney but we'll see. I dont think armagh will get caught like derry did. Maybe as the game goes on it'll open up a bit. As you say its nice to watch a nice open game of football. Alot of games nowadays are hard watch.
    Fuck tell me about it Ketchup. FUCK THAT HAND PASSING SHITE, PLAY FOOT FUCKING BALL !
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Ketchup2023 (Today)

The tailteann cup games start this weekend. Will all these win? Offaly, down, kildare, leitrim, antrim and laois. The sligo v wexford and fermanagh v wickow games could be close, maybe 2 home wins?