Mayo defence very poor

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bluered99 For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (06-12-20)

Reviews

Early goals for both teams, Mayo 4 points up after 15 minutes

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ryankelvin For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (06-12-20)

Reviews

Big lead for Mayo at Half Time, I thought Tipp would do better, just a step too far

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ryankelvin For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (06-12-20)

No wides yet for mayo, Tipp not following the mayo runners and paying big time

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bluered99 For This Useful Post:

Ryankelvin (06-12-20), westcorklad (06-12-20)

Fog is all that can save Tipp

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bluered99 For This Useful Post:

Ryankelvin (06-12-20), westcorklad (06-12-20)

Reviews

Unbelievable scoring from O Connor , it is a concern to concede 3-13 but they will believe they can cause an upset in 2 weeks time , and when you look at all the droughts that ended in 2020 , there is every reason to think they can end theirs

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ryankelvin For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (06-12-20)

Reviews

So Tipp`s fairytale run came to a predictable end today but Mayo will need to tighten up their defence big time against the Dubs in the final.
    Also if I may mention a good win for the Cork ladies against Galway in their All Ireland SF today when many were tipping Galway to win. They will be facing the Dubs in the final in 2 weeks time. I know several members of the Cork panel and coaching team and if they do win the title against the odds it will be well deserved for all the work that has been put in the last few months.
    Last edited by westcorklad; 06-12-20 at 21:18.
    The Truth is out there.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Yes well done to the cork ladies. Its a pity that game wasn't shown live by tg4. The parnell park pitch was frozen and it was switched to croker i think. Dont know why they couldn't have shown it live there.
    Actually the SF was originally fixed for the Gaelic Grounds in Limerick but was switched to Parnell Park with only a few days notice as the Limerick hurlers wanted the use of their pitch for training this weekend. And then switched again to Croke Park with only a few hours notice. I know it was the same for both teams but still very disruptive for preparations ahead of one of the biggest games of the season for the ladies.
    The Truth is out there.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Paulstevens (07-12-20)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    Actually the SF was originally fixed for the Gaelic Grounds in Limerick but was switched to Parnell Park with only a few days notice as the Limerick hurlers wanted the use of their pitch for training this weekend. And then switched again to Croke Park with only a few hours notice. I know it was the same for both teams but still very disruptive for preparations ahead of one of the biggest games of the season for the ladies.
    The controversy over the Cork- Galway ladies SF is rumbling on. Cora Staunton was just on RTE Radio lunchtime news stating that the way the ladies` teams were treated yesterday was a disgrace and that the match should have been postponed when Parnell Park was not fit to hold it. She also said that if there had been mens` teams involved in a similar situation there is no way the match would have been switched at such short notice. I think she has a point.
    The Truth is out there.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Paulstevens (07-12-20)

Reviews

She certainly has a point, the Galway team were in Kinnegad when they were told of the change, not good enough

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paulstevens For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (07-12-20)