Page 24 of 347 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast

Thread: Gaa

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Has joe umbrella been sacked by rte? He's dropped for the final anyway.
    I think there was some comment during the week that he is coaching a local club that are playing just before the All Ireland final replay today. I could be wrong about that though, maybe RTE have decided that he is too controversial and axed him.
    The Truth is out there.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Reviews

The drive for five part 2. Have kerry missed their chance? You usually only get once chance to beat the dubs. Who will have learned the most from the first game? I think it'll be another close game. I'll go for the dubs to win it this time.
    Even though they should be confident after coming so close to beating the Dubs, Kerry probably did miss their chance in the drawn match. I think Dublin will improve their play today and end up winning by 3 or 4 points.
    The Truth is out there.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Dublin off to a flyer. 5 points to one after 10 mins.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by peregine View Post
    Dublin off to a flyer. 5 points to one after 10 mins.
    10 points each at half time, going to be interesting, o Callaghan a little lucky to be still involved

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryankelvin For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (14-09-19)

Reviews

Dublin have achieved the holy grail and create history with 5 All Ireland titles in a row. Will they go on to increase this record breaking run over the next few years or will another team stop the juggernaut? Will Stephen Cluxton and a few more long serving players decide to call it a day or will they carry on?
    Last edited by westcorklad; 14-09-19 at 18:46.
    The Truth is out there.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

peregine (14-09-19)

Reviews

5 in row. 1.18 to 0.15. Great game and the goal set Dublin up for a good win.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peregine For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (14-09-19)

Reviews

History at croker, the drive for 5 is complete. They can start printing the t shirts now. A special team. Congrats to them. You only get one chance to beat the dubs.
    Fair play to Dublin on winning 5 in a row , well deserved, they are without doubt the best team ever Unless the dubs decide to take their foot of the pedal I think their could well be another one r two in them Kerry r only team capable of mounting a challenge over next couple of years

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryankelvin For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Its ladies day at croker today. Will the dublin women do the 3 in a row? I think they will.
    Yes can’t really see Galway being strong enough. Bit like Kerry yesterday they are coming, but are still a year or 2 away from being at Dublin’s level. Should be a good game though

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryankelvin For This Useful Post:

Reviews

The dubs complete the 3 in a row. 5 scores to 4. Two of dublins scores were goals. A huge attendence for the ladies finals.
    Congratulions to Dublin again, low scoring game. Galway very disappointing. Congratulations to Tipp on winning intermediate final also

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryankelvin For This Useful Post:

Reviews

For the first time in the history of the gaa there will be a tier two system next season. It was voted on today. Its probably good news for alot of the weaker counties that have no chance of winning sam. Its probably not good news for some of the teams in division two of next years league but thats the way it is.
    Puts extra importance to league games, especially staying up in Division 2 or getting promoted from division 3. Guess which division Armagh are in !
    Are we there yet ?

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Ryankelvin (19-10-19)