Thread: Something happened last night for the first time ..

Reviews

Default Something happened last night for the first time ..

I got a booty call from a hot sexy lady and I am so pleased with it that I just had to tell you all. Obvs cant tell wife but she asked me why I looked so happy and pleased with myself. So what would you have done in my place?

I took myself off to bed at 10.30pm to resist the temptation of making up some story to tell her to escape and meet my caller. Put on a pair of thick gloves to stop me having a Sherman Tank (wank) and went to sleep eventually.

I'm informed by the War Office (Wife) that she might be out on the rip Friday night so I might get to my booty caller then, here's hoping.

Reviews

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bogman View Post
    I got a booty call from a hot sexy lady and I am so pleased with it that I just had to tell you all. Obvs cant tell wife but she asked me why I looked so happy and pleased with myself. So what would you have done in my place?

I took myself off to bed at 10.30pm to resist the temptation of making up some story to tell her to escape and meet my caller. Put on a pair of thick gloves to stop me having a Sherman Tank (wank) and went to sleep eventually.

I'm informed by the War Office (Wife) that she might be out on the rip Friday night so I might get to my booty caller then, here's hoping.
    Well what happend, did you go and meet the booty call or are you going to keep us in suspense?

Lady Von Teese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Well what happend, did you go and meet the booty call or are you going to keep us in suspense?

Lady Von Teese
    Or maybe an encounter with a frying pan?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bmw528 For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (01-03-18), MassiveFerguson (01-03-18)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bmw528 View Post
    He could be still begging for forgiveness and the wall came tumberling down. Lol lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU6gG-p5FZc

lady von Teese
    Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 01-03-18 at 14:42.
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (01-03-18)

Reviews

Sorry to report that I could not take up the offer and to my dismay the lady then up sticks and left in the morning so I couldn't get my ration of passion when the War Office was on manoeuvres of her own on the Friday night. Carpe Diem

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bogman For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (01-03-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bogman View Post
    Sorry to report that I could not take up the offer and to my dismay the lady then up sticks and left in the morning so I couldn't get my ration of passion when the War Office was on manoeuvres of her own on the Friday night. Carpe Diem
    And the frying pan returned to its rightful place and not on your head thank god.

Quote Originally Posted by bmw528 View Post
    Bad for the health,either the heart or the head
    I have a big tractor cos my penis is small.