Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fighting self doubt

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by badmick View Post
    Good to see someone standing up to Donald
    If you are a salt of the earth Republican voter from the Heartland,the Donald thanks you for your contribution.

If you are some Shillary loving ,Democrat flying under the radar,you can kiss my American ass!
    Fake news!!FAKE NEWS!!!Covfefe.
    We're making America great again!!
    We got good people on it!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DonaldTramp For This Useful Post:

Reviews

the OP has posted a serious issue in good faith, would be grateful if it is not diluted/diverted out of respect for that. I am sure those of us who want to return to whatever, we will find a place and time to do so

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

AlessandraFan (08-02-18), Cassandra (09-02-18), LozzoD79 (08-02-18), rebelscouse (08-02-18), Toolbox (08-02-18)

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    the OP has posted a serious issue in good faith, would be grateful if it is not diluted/diverted out of respect for that. I am sure those of us who want to return to whatever, we will find a place and time to do so
    I applaud you sir

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Freyr View Post
    Is there any thread that you don't try to ruin?
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyr View Post
    Same tired parody joke on every thread. Gets old.
    Quote Originally Posted by badmick View Post
    Can we not appreciate the wit .We can surely do with a bit more sense of humour on here rather than whining about something .
    I think Freyr is an empathetic guy.He has looked deep into the eyes, peered long into the soul and plumbed the far depths of Donald Trump's psyche.
    Beneath that golden combover he obviously has found a multilayered,multifaceted, complex individual, worthy of serious debate -unlike that Tramp character.
    Kudos .
    #emotionalintelligence

Reviews

To all who replied I am very grateful for your kind words and support it hit with me because of past dealings with bullies from when I was just starting out in full time work and it has affected me every since plus yesterday I had a job interview and I was stuck with the instinct to run instead of fight but I went through all the same. Thanks again for your replies I do appreciate them

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rebelscouse For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (10-02-18), LozzoD79 (09-02-18), Wolverine (09-02-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    Bullying is a scourge and increasingly so. You are to congratulated on getting through it, on not becoming one yourself (often happens) You have used the bullying as an engine for change and motivation.

I sometimes use a rockets flight as a analogy for how we use negatives to drives us to better things . When a section of the rocket is done it detaches ( in your case the asshole bullies)and the rocket continues its flight , maybe for you its how to see this, its got you this far , you can continue improving without them .

They those bullies have served their purpose , you dont need them now, you have used them , time to put them where they belong, bin them . easier said than done, I know but a thought for you to design the next few years around perhaps , and how they will hate it , you using them then deposing of them ,
    I love your posts, when a frail old men pretends to be a WhiteKnight and rides in to save the day, Its hilarious, its just fantasy though but who am I to destroy an old man's dream so with that in mind I've erected a sign here specially for you BA

Last edited by gillyland; 09-02-18 at 10:12.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rebelscouse View Post
    To all who replied I am very grateful for your kind words and support it hit with me because of past dealings with bullies from when I was just starting out in full time work and it has affected me every since plus yesterday I had a job interview and I was stuck with the instinct to run instead of fight but I went through all the same. Thanks again for your replies I do appreciate them
    I actually meant to stuck with the instinct to fight rather than run as I had said

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rebelscouse For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (09-02-18)

Blog Entries

Jus keep on keeping on mate ☺
    What if "It's Raining Men" and 'Let the bodies hit the floor' are both about the same event but from different perspectives 🤔

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cassandra For This Useful Post:

rebelscouse (09-02-18)

Quote Originally Posted by rebelscouse View Post
    Keep your chin up. The bully always comes last when the person they are trying to humiliate or offend does not react, and moves on with a smile.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to LozzoD79 For This Useful Post:

rebelscouse (09-02-18)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast