Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finding Massage Service Providers

Reviews

Default Finding Massage Service Providers

There are far too many people on here who seldom post and expect recommendations as a matter of course because they are just too lazy to do their own research.

To do your research GOOGLE is your friend.
    Google a simple term such as
    “sensual massage Dublin” (or Cork of where ever)
    “tantra massage Dublin” (or Cork of where ever)

1) Note the web sites where these type of services are listed.

2) Go through each web site & keep a record of the phone number & the location advertised

3) Make a few phone calls to check out location etc. & then update your Notes

4) Read the Massage threads on EI updating your Notes

5) Repeat 1) to 4) as required

Normally those who seldom advertise are good or very good because they have built up their clientele for repeat business.

Normally those who advertise multiple times a day are not very good and have been mentioned on here such as those in not a very Pleasant place etc

If all the above is far too much work for you then there are many nice girls on EI who advertise a massage service. Read the reviews & take your pick

Normally a lot of the posts on EI contain enough clues to find the massage provider in question using GOOGLE
    Last edited by bigmango; 07-02-18 at 17:20.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigmango For This Useful Post:

easycum (09-02-18), Pinkeye (12-02-18)

Reviews

Well said.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to easycum For This Useful Post:

bigmango (10-02-18)

Reviews

Too right....

Reviews

Rubbish. No point in just going through the Google adverts?? And phoning?? What the hell is dat all about? I wouldn't trust such a recommendation. Members on here are looking for those who have actually tried a massage provider - not Googled them? Met them and spoken to them and visited the gaff in town. There is no harm in asking others on here wat they thought of a place they visited - and would they reccomend it?
    As far as EI massage providers - there are plenty on here if that is what you want?? No need to check this thread then obviously!
    This thread is largely for members looking around town for massage shops and alternatives to the wonderful EI providers. I also personally enjoy reading through it and getting advice from other interested punters - and also PMing them for private info. Mainly for my own security and wallet.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to robothecop For This Useful Post:

alanlimerick (10-06-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by robothecop View Post
    Rubbish. No point in just going through the Google adverts?? And phoning?? What the hell is dat all about? I wouldn't trust such a recommendation. Members on here are looking for those who have actually tried a massage provider - not Googled them? Met them and spoken to them and visited the gaff in town. There is no harm in asking others on here wat they thought of a place they visited - and would they reccomend it?
    As far as EI massage providers - there are plenty on here if that is what you want?? No need to check this thread then obviously!
    This thread is largely for members looking around town for massage shops and alternatives to the wonderful EI providers. I also personally enjoy reading through it and getting advice from other interested punters - and also PMing them for private info. Mainly for my own security and wallet.
    That's fine you are prepared to sit back and let others spend their money & time to do the research while you reap the benefit - We need lots more people like you on here

Reviews

As opposed to?? Don't know what your attitude is about? Reap the benefit?? What wxactly does that mean?? Sounds like you begrudge other posters on here? I suppose you think I should ignore this thread as i don't post on it?

1) Either punters go out and spend there money and do not contribute to this forum or 2) they should go out and spend there money and waste there time as they didn't bother to benefit from others who have decided to post here or 3) they just read these posts and do whatever they want anyway as they don't really think the reviewer gave a decent review anyway?

Lots of options here bud - it's not a club and punters are free to read what they want, when they want and to heed or ignore it as they wish. I certainly do not visit this forum to be obligded to contribute just because I am a visitor. You don't need lots more people on here either - there are about enough if they actually tell the truth for those interested in the type of places they have visited or ask genuine questions of the rest of us who might answer.

Reviews

You seem to take an contrary view to whatever I post

We are all entitled to our opinion so rather than continue to add further to this thread I will close off by saying

I wish you happy hunting & punting

Reviews

Thanks for your good wishes.

There is nothing wrong with a contrary view I hope?

I think many on here are frustrated with the constant requests to "PM me the details'? As opposed to post them up on the forum for all to see?

It suggests lazyness perhaps on the part of the information seeker? But this is not the case - instead it is because the forum does not allow members research details to be posted openly.

So consequently we get tons of posts requesting info where one post would have done in the past. it looks like posters are sitting on their arses but this is not the case.

I think the forum is doing ok and that we do not need to a call to battle as such. And it's frustrating to read it on here.

Just my view as I close off too.

12. Default

Completely agree Mango.

And Robo Google is your friend, read the posts in the nasty Dublin thread, nothing short of drawing people maps yet I get minimum 10 PM's a day asking about my latest post.
    Literally if you Google the info I've set out, especially using Google maps and other methods of search tools for services (that's another hint right there) then there is no need to seek a PM as you'll find exactly where I or others were talking about, and if there is still any uncertainty e.g. there may be 3 establishments in a close proximity and you aren't quite sure which one the poster was talking about then go in to them all and ask some questions before you commit to handing over money. You'll quickly be able to deduce if it is the right place or not...and if not then go 29 yards down the road to the next one, the beauty of it all is most of these places are within 10 minutes walking distance of each other. People make out as if Dublin city centre is the size of New York.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    That's fine you are prepared to sit back and let others spend their money & time to do the research while you reap the benefit - We need lots more people like you on here
    The purpose of all public forums is to offer up help to people from your own experiences. A newbie walking in somewhere may not be told the truth initially because staff might treat him like he is a plain clothes guard or a local reporter or community group member as they have no reason to trust him.
    If you get asked a question on the forum, it's only polite to answer it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast