Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats your fetish

Another visit back to the lovely FetishCherry for a conventional enough GFC would be up there - except half way through she really wants to get her dominant side out, forces a gimp mask onto me and bends me over to use her strapon

With you on that td1 some ladies can be very intimidating

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene1 View Post
    With you on that td1 some ladies can be very intimidating
    I met mistress Scarlett recently ish, she was in really high boots, well over 6’2 in them. She actually picked me up and sat me on a bench lol , such a crazy turn on . Her legs are unbelievably, she’d probably wipe you out completely if she wanted, she’s definitely a powerhouse. I’m gonna meet her again soon, shes v easy to be around and is genuinely into hearing ppl’s fantasies.

4. Default

to be dressed in sexy lingerie, then pegged with mistress getting so excited that she squats above my face and allows me to satisfy her before she satisfies me!
    I'd also love a girl to put a mouth dildo on me and use me as she wishes!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BecoBare For This Useful Post:

irishjp (21-06-23)

6. Default

Foot worship! I *love* having My feet worshipped

A lactating lady. Nearly impossible to find. Any help would be really appreciated. DM me 🙏🏻

8. Default

I have a spit fetish. Not a lady spitting at me or into my face, although I would not mind that but the thought of someone slow spitting or drooling into my mouth and making me swallow.

9. Default

feet and tickling. Its pretty hard to find anyone willing to accommodate either!

10. Default

Any dominatrices coming to Galway?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MrFetish View Post
    Another visit back to the lovely FetishCherry for a conventional enough GFC would be up there - except half way through she really wants to get her dominant side out, forces a gimp mask onto me and bends me over to use her strapon
    Yup that sounds good … tho rather her fist
    Can feel the urge returning

To punt or not to punt...that is the question!!!

Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast