Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Being interrupted in a hotel?

1. Default Being interrupted in a hotel?

This ever happened to anyone else?

Decided on a spur of the moment to call a lady today, established she was working from a hotel room.

After agreeing time etc, called her from the car park and was given room details.

So, made my way (quite discreety) to the room in question where we took care of the paperwork and I took advantage of the shower on offer to freshen up.

Five mins later I'm drying myself off in the bathroom only to hear the muffled sounds of what I can only assume is the lady and some other gentleman exchanging conversation at the hotel room door.

I get bits of info filtering through the gist of which is someone being given 30 mins to vacate the hotel.

I wait until silence resumes and I feel it's safe to emerge from bathroom.

Find the lady still fully dressed exclaiming that hotel management requested that she leave the hotel and had 30 mins to do so. She said they gave some lame excuse about ignoring the smoking rules.

Anyway she gave me my money back - apologised profusely and finished getting myself redressed and made my way back to my car.

I had no interactions with anyone else in the hotel either entering or leaving.

Strange one, I was fairly discreet making my way to the room, and she said I was her first visitor that day.

Definitely was a first time for me. But has this ever happened to you?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BacardiacArrest For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (06-02-18), LozzoD79 (06-02-18), TonyB (07-02-18), Wolverine (06-02-18)

Reviews

Never had that happen to me. Don't feel too bad. Could've been worse. Was probably someone before you who wasn't discrete.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wolverine For This Useful Post:

LLLLL (06-02-18)

Reviews

I had a knock on the door at a Cork Hotel while in action with a lady a few years back , got my clothes and hid In bathroom while she answered door,
    It was the cleaning ladies asking if she wanted room service and she told me she had told them earlier she was ok
    Was a bit awkward as kills the mood but my first thoughts were the cops so was happy it wasn't..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

TonyB (07-02-18)

Reviews

Never for me as only done one outcall in Glasgow..
    But maybe the camera was watching and could been from clients day before..
    And got suspicious of all different Gents going to that hotel door of her..
    As only take 2 or 3 Gents from day before to arouse suspicion..
    If she was there for 2 to 3 days them camera are watching everyone up and down the corridors..

But sorry to hear you had a experience like that Goatboy..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sweet Guy View Post
    Never for me as only done one outcall in Glasgow..
    But maybe the camera was watching and could been from clients day before..
    And got suspicious of all different Gents going to that hotel door of her..
    As only take 2 or 3 Gents from day before to arouse suspicion..
    If she was there for 2 to 3 days them camera are watching everyone up and down the corridors..

But sorry to hear you had a experience like that Goatboy..
    That's not Goatboy MSG.....
    Last edited by Barney Rubble; 06-02-18 at 20:54. Reason: Easy mistake to make though .
    Are we there yet ?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (06-02-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    I had to check as I thought it was Goatboy as well.. Place is full of Goats.

Quote Originally Posted by BacardiacArrest View Post

Decided on a spur of the moment to call a lady today, established she was working from a hotel room.

After agreeing time etc, called her from the car park and was given room details.

So, made my way (quite discreety) to the room in question where we took care of the paperwork and I took advantage of the shower on offer to freshen up.

Five mins later I'm drying myself off in the bathroom only to hear the muffled sounds of what I can only assume is the lady and some other gentleman exchanging conversation at the hotel room door.

I get bits of info filtering through the gist of which is someone being given 30 mins to vacate the hotel.

Find the lady still fully dressed exclaiming that hotel management requested that she leave the hotel and had 30 mins to do so. She said they gave some lame excuse about ignoring the smoking rules.

Anyway she gave me my money back - apologised profusely and finished getting myself redressed and made my way back to my car.

Strange one, I was fairly discreet making my way to the room, and she said I was her first visitor that day.

Not had a hotel management experience before, only the cleaning maid come in without knocking mid-flow. The lady I was with just asked her politely to put the spare towels in the bathroom. Luckily it was my hotel room and the lady I was for a couple of days had phoned earlier to get some fresh towels. Only issue is that she thought they had already been . Later she ordered room service, but we made sure it was delivered first before any new activity commenced.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Correct Barney my mistake as mistaking thought it was profile picture for Goatboy..
    And apologies to Goatboy and Barcardiacarrest..
    Good night Gents..
    Last edited by Mr Sweet Guy; 06-02-18 at 21:02.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BacardiacArrest View Post

What a shock !
    Thank God you didn't go into bacardiac arrest with the fright!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FranknStein For This Useful Post:

Wolverine (08-02-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by goatboy View Post
    Always go dressed as a plumber and cordon off your work area ._.Health and Safety comes first._.This is me
    Is your real name Mario ?
    Are we there yet ?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast