Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Valencia, Alicante and Benidorm area

1. Default

maybe meet a couple of times later this week

Glad to hear you had a good time last night then
    Last edited by LozzoD79; 27-02-18 at 19:39.

3. Default

Very good thanks

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MarkusHume View Post
    Thanks for the PM. Never seen her before but read a lot about her. Lucky man getting to meet her away from home.

I will certainly send a message to see if I can meet when over next time.
    Plenty of clubs to visit in Alicante, been over a number of times. D'angelo Palace, VIP Club, Las Palmas and Villa Marcela all good, average price is from 50 Euro for 30 minutes. Just be careful as I have had a couple of experiences where some of the girls who work there are not there of their own choice. One lady I met, ended up handing the money over and a bit extra but didn't ask for services. Either pimped or paying off the local gangs who run the joints. Be careful. But dont be put off too much. The higher end clubs seems to be safer. There are a number of apartments / brothels as well. And pretty legalised so not much issue with the local police.
    Last edited by Zacklegend; 23-04-18 at 01:55.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Zacklegend For This Useful Post:

MarkusHume (23-04-18)

6. Default

Couple of good recommendations, these are the main clubs. Had some hit and miss times. You are right being careful about the ladies.the clubs are run by gangs and the ladies fees are very low. surprised that they have not decided to go elsewhere to work as their are some stunning ladies I have met that could easy charge premium in countries. Certainly met a few that I suspected of being there to pay off debts or working against their own rules. Pretty sure I met one of the ladies who works over here as well working in the clubs before christmas.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MarkusHume For This Useful Post:

Zacklegend (24-04-18)

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MarkusHume View Post
    Couple of good recommendations, these are the main clubs. Had some hit and miss times. You are right being careful about the ladies.the clubs are run by gangs and the ladies fees are very low. surprised that they have not decided to go elsewhere to work as their are some stunning ladies I have met that could easy charge premium in countries. Certainly met a few that I suspected of being there to pay off debts or working against their own rules. Pretty sure I met one of the ladies who works over here as well working in the clubs before christmas.
    Not surprised at your experience. Only been out there on the odd stag do and weekend away. Lots of other places in Spain that I have been to, but although its all legal and cheap you have to question where and why some of these girls are working.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123