Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I have one thing to say to the mod who deleted my post

Default Words of wisdom...............

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Thats Ok West but I do not know why your post did not go up, maybe your connection failed when sending it but no record of deletion... no need to jump to conclusions... Remenber…when all possibilities are ruled out then whatever is left no matter how improbable must be the truth

ps

Do u still want one of us phantom deletors to go f**k ourselves?
    no not the go a f yourselves but when all possibilities are ruled out.By the way glad you have broken your silence.How is the hijacking thread investagations coming on?

Theres two m's in remember.All of this modding stuff is taking you away from your mass collection of playbo,i mean literature.

Well read at reading pictures,
    Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Singh View Post
    no not the go a f yourselves but when all possibilities are ruled out.By the way glad you have broken your silence.How is the hijacking thread investagations coming on?

Theres two m's in remember.All of this modding stuff is taking you away from your mass collection of playbo,i mean literature.

Well read at reading pictures,
    Westside.
    What breaking of silence West? I explained everything more then once to you and asked to take any grievance to Patricia rather then clog the boards on the issue over and over again. I have stuff to do in the real world and not the time to explain everything 20 times over. I have only expended extra minutes of my life going the extra mile as its you but your still not happy even though my explanation is posted for you read and re read at your leisure.

There is no silence on this West, just not wasting my time repeating an explanation that already exists here.

Now once and for all either take it to Patricia or shut up about it…this is my final word on the matter.

If you or anyone thinks that I am going to spend day after day re typing the same explanation on any tiny thing I mod then they are in for a let down, life is to short and the days to long to waste on that pointless endeavor. My first explanation will be my last, take it or leave it…

Default Real cases .........Real people..........Judge Judy.......

What breaking of silence West? I explained everything more then once to you and asked to take any grievance to Patricia rather then clog the boards on the issue over and over again. I have stuff to do in the real world and not the time to explain everything 20 times over. I have only expended extra minutes of my life going the extra mile as its you but your still not happy even though my explanation is posted for you read and re read at your leisure.

There is no silence on this West, just not wasting my time repeating an explanation that already exists here.

Now once and for all either take it to Patricia or shut up about it…this is my final word on the matter.

If you or anyone thinks that I am going to spend day after day re typing the same explanation on any tiny thing I mod then they are in for a let down, life is to short and the days to long to waste on that pointless endeavor. My first explanation will be my last, take it or leave it…
    What happens on the Blackwater stays on the Blackwater including,

Trying to breed homosexual horses and expecting something to come out,
    A vast library of references which you clearly need,
    Tatching roofs,
    Fucking up our forestries,

I could go on but.....................................alas your busy.Alas i will leave you to your ways Sir Galahad.

Lovingly,
    Westside.

PS where did you post your explaination again?Bt the way there are two o's in too.Lost your dictionary again?
    Last edited by Tommy Singh; 29-04-09 at 15:31. Reason: :-)

when it suits me,
    Westside.
    And i was thinking here.............what do we have in common..........
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

What happens on the Blackwater stays on the Blackwater including,

Trying to breed homosexual horses and expecting something to come out,
    A vast library of references which you clearly need,
    Tatching roofs,
    Fucking up our forestries,

I could go on but.....................................alas your busy.Alas i will leave you to your ways Sir Galahad.

Lovingly,
    Westside.

PS where did you post your explaination again?Bt the way there are two o's in too.Lost your dictionary again?
    What does my various ways of scratching a living on this mortal coil have to do with your issue? The ones you mention are only the ones I have let be known here.

So I can build and thatch using traditional means and keep a little part of our heritage alive

Why knock me for that oh great Republican West?

What skills do you have to keep our heritage alive apart from talk about our past but not preserve it in stone and river reed….I have kept up to 30 houses standing that stood since before Cromwell stained our soil while you have been getting happy endings at that Thai flea pit you frequent.

So I have bred and trained ponies for countless families who got endless enjoyment over many years

Why knock me for that?….

So I have cut “commercial” forests that are virtually barren wastelands as far as being suitable to wildlife and what’s left behind in less then a year becomes far more suitable for wildlife so I am not f**king anything up.

Why knock me for that?…

I try to educate myself and have a few typos here and there

Why knock me for that?….I have never once claimed to some scholar, it is others including you that said I would make a good writer. I never did.

Why bring all that up West when all I did was ask you one simple little thing?

And I am NOT going to include a link to where I explained this to you as you are showing me you will only ignore it…go find it yourself, its all there.

Be like this if you want West over sweet F.A…it’s a free country and is so in no small part to your family history…but I ain’t playing…

Ps

I could point out that you spelled thatch wrong but I won’t but its far easier to learn to spell then to learn how to keep a roof on that has to last for 20 years using nothing but sticks….you try it and see how you fair and then come back to me…
    Last edited by Quarterpoundher; 29-04-09 at 18:34.

Talking Isnt thatching what chickens do?

What does my various ways of scratching a living on this mortal coil have to do with your issue? The ones you mention are only the ones I have let be known here.

So I can build and thatch using traditional means and keep a little part of our heritage alive

Why knock me for that oh great Republican West?

What skills do you have to keep our heritage alive apart from talk about our past but not preserve it in stone and river reed….I have kept up to 30 houses standing that stood since before Cromwell stained our soil while you have been getting happy endings at that Thai flea pit you frequent.

So I have bred and trained ponies for countless families who got endless enjoyment over many years

Why knock me for that?….

So I have cut “commercial” forests that are virtually barren wastelands as far as being suitable to wildlife and what’s left behind in less then a year becomes far more suitable for wildlife so I am not f**king anything up.

Why knock me for that?…

I try to educate myself and have a few typos here and there

Why knock me for that?….I have never once claimed to some scholar, it is others including you that said I would make a good writer. I never did.

Why bring all that up West when all I did was ask you one simple little thing?

And I am NOT going to include a link to where I explained this to you as you are showing me you will only ignore it…go find it yourself, its all there.

Be like this if you want West over sweet F.A…it’s a free country and is so in no small part to your family history…but I ain’t playing…

Ps

I could point out that you spelled thatch wrong but I won’t but its far easier to learn to spell then to learn how to keep a roof on that has to last for 20 years using nothing but sticks….you try it and see how you fair and then come back to me…

Im only winding you up my friend.Relax it s alla wind up but i couldnt resist sorry.

I hang my head in shame.................................

tommorow,
    Westside.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12