Thread: Shared Showers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    Go to a Chinese Lady the are really good at that, I had a Shower with a Chinese lady Before and after very enjoyable,
    Yup, the Chinese are in a class of their own in the shower stakes (although over the years have had the odd rare surprise from Europeans).
    The shared shower experience is supremely erotic and highly practical – not something you can say about a lot of things.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Patt113 View Post
    Yup, the Chinese are in a class of their own in the shower stakes (although over the years have had the odd rare surprise from Europeans).
    The shared shower experience is supremely erotic and highly practical – not something you can say about a lot of things.
    I have had the shared shower experience in Ireland with two ladies advertising on this site... Fleur De Lys (Dame street) and Monica (touring Italian girl) sadly both have gone from our shores. I agree the Chinese ladies are the masters of shared showers. I have had the pleasure in Beijing, Xi'an and Shanghai... However I don't ever visit Chinese ladies in Ireland. For the most part they are usually very young , advertising as in early 20's or mid 20's .. personally I suspect they might be even younger and as a mature guy I'm not comfortable in that environment. The Chinese ladies I have met in China have all been in their late twenties/ early thirties. In one establishment in Shanghai we started with a shared shower, another lady joined us for a four hand massage. Events proceeded to their obvious conclusion and the three of us ended up in the hot tub. I would love a service like that to be available here...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CANALI View Post
    I have had the shared shower experience in Ireland with two ladies advertising on this site... Fleur De Lys (Dame street) and Monica (touring Italian girl) sadly both have gone from our shores. I agree the Chinese ladies are the masters of shared showers. I have had the pleasure in Beijing, Xi'an and Shanghai... However I don't ever visit Chinese ladies in Ireland. For the most part they are usually very young , advertising as in early 20's or mid 20's .. personally I suspect they might be even younger and as a mature guy I'm not comfortable in that environment. The Chinese ladies I have met in China have all been in their late twenties/ early thirties. In one establishment in Shanghai we started with a shared shower, another lady joined us for a four hand massage. Events proceeded to their obvious conclusion and the three of us ended up in the hot tub. I would love a service like that to be available here...
    If horses were courses ,you'd be a genius .

Like you I love the bants.