Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Shared Showers

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    Go to a Chinese Lady the are really good at that, I had a Shower with a Chinese lady Before and after very enjoyable,
    Yup, the Chinese are in a class of their own in the shower stakes (although over the years have had the odd rare surprise from Europeans).
    The shared shower experience is supremely erotic and highly practical – not something you can say about a lot of things.

Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    Go to a Chinese Lady the are really good at that, I had a Shower with a Chinese lady Before and after very enjoyable,
    Where are you RAMBO ????????????????
    Sensual massage with Thai oil massage elements ★★★★★
    Upcoming tour updated:

Belfast - Dublin - Cork

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jessicabp View Post
    Where are you RAMBO ????????????????

The last I known that, Tom Rambo in London living a happy life, and probably not enjoying share shower with any more Ladies.
    He a happy man and I think he has move on from this business Jessica.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Sweet Guy For This Useful Post:

SteveB (25-01-19)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sweet Guy View Post
    The last I known that, Tom Rambo in London living a happy life, and probably not enjoying share shower with any more Ladies.
    He a happy man and I think he has move on from this business Jessica.
    Ohhh I am in London at the moment
    Sensual massage with Thai oil massage elements ★★★★★
    Upcoming tour updated:

Belfast - Dublin - Cork

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jessicabp View Post
    Ohhh I am in London at the moment
    Well drop him a pm and tell him I said Hi also Jessica, as he know my real first name Tom does

Good luck Jessica, as Tom is a good Gent and legend to

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Lads, what you need to do is, ask for an outcall to your place, it's all about the preparation, have a plumber and electrician round to install a new amazon rain forest walkin shower with sliding frosted glass, have chilled out playlist playing from spotify, a path of roses leading to the shower with tea light candles to light the path. The lady will be so amazed, she might even forgo the shower cap for you.

Seriously amazon rain forest showers are amazing

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by howardsteele View Post
    I don't like getting my hair wet either as my pubic hair takes ages to dry
    What about the hair on your arse?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bollocks For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by poppoppy View Post
    I've had a few table showers at Asian Massage places in the US. Fantastic stuff, they give a great scrubbing and plenty of teasing.
    Sorry, but what is a table shower?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Patt113 View Post
    Yup, the Chinese are in a class of their own in the shower stakes (although over the years have had the odd rare surprise from Europeans).
    The shared shower experience is supremely erotic and highly practical – not something you can say about a lot of things.
    I have had the shared shower experience in Ireland with two ladies advertising on this site... Fleur De Lys (Dame street) and Monica (touring Italian girl) sadly both have gone from our shores. I agree the Chinese ladies are the masters of shared showers. I have had the pleasure in Beijing, Xi'an and Shanghai... However I don't ever visit Chinese ladies in Ireland. For the most part they are usually very young , advertising as in early 20's or mid 20's .. personally I suspect they might be even younger and as a mature guy I'm not comfortable in that environment. The Chinese ladies I have met in China have all been in their late twenties/ early thirties. In one establishment in Shanghai we started with a shared shower, another lady joined us for a four hand massage. Events proceeded to their obvious conclusion and the three of us ended up in the hot tub. I would love a service like that to be available here...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CANALI View Post
    I have had the shared shower experience in Ireland with two ladies advertising on this site... Fleur De Lys (Dame street) and Monica (touring Italian girl) sadly both have gone from our shores. I agree the Chinese ladies are the masters of shared showers. I have had the pleasure in Beijing, Xi'an and Shanghai... However I don't ever visit Chinese ladies in Ireland. For the most part they are usually very young , advertising as in early 20's or mid 20's .. personally I suspect they might be even younger and as a mature guy I'm not comfortable in that environment. The Chinese ladies I have met in China have all been in their late twenties/ early thirties. In one establishment in Shanghai we started with a shared shower, another lady joined us for a four hand massage. Events proceeded to their obvious conclusion and the three of us ended up in the hot tub. I would love a service like that to be available here...
    If horses were courses ,you'd be a genius .

Like you I love the bants.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast