Thread: Thank you!

Love Thank you!

Hi boys,
    My Irish tour has already ended. I would like to thank everyone for the wonderful time. It was good to see old friends and new friends as well. I do apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused.

Hopefully I値l see you again sometime

Lots of kisses & sweet memories

Love you guys, always

Aries xx
    Hopefully Our Lovely Memories To Last For A Lifetime !
    Everyone is different. I知 a human being and not a manufactured product. Please respect my choice.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ts-oriental-aries For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (25-01-18), Lanza68 (20-01-18), libra (20-01-18), suitandtieman (10-02-18)

Reviews

Take care Aries, hurry back

4. The Following User Says Thank You to libra For This Useful Post:

ts-oriental-aries (20-01-18)

Are you coming back and when

No plans. Maybe a year, maybe two. We値l see if our stars cross again.
    BTW I知 in UK at moment.

Maybe we meet somewhere on the globe

Till then!

I miss you guys already

Aries x
    Last edited by ts-oriental-aries; 20-01-18 at 22:11.
    Everyone is different. I知 a human being and not a manufactured product. Please respect my choice.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ts-oriental-aries For This Useful Post:

Rambom3 here. My first time was with you I would just like to say what a wonderful, soft, sensual experience,french kissing for ages, stroking each other痴 bodies until we both came. I知 not sure what your other experiences are but hopefully you enjoyed it with me. After we came you touched and held my hand, that was special xxx

I’m truly honoured with your “review”. Thank you. But the details are a bit revealing.
    I’m a shy and private person, honestly. I’m happy you had a great time with me. Till me meet again one day.

Any chance the mod can remove the intimate details, please?

Aries x

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    ts-oriental-aries, I was going to say goodbye & what a great honest contributor you are to this site and you will be sorely missed but as you had gone................................

But seeing that you have checked in. Did I say what a great honest contributor you are to this site and you will be sorely missed?

Babe, I have seen you advertise all over the world & not only are you as sexy as f**k but you're smart as hell.

Obviously I'm a dummy not meeting up with you.

Stay safe hun.

Next time.
    Thanks for the great words. I’m not perfect and will never be. I’m a human being with flaws. I’m not everyone’s cup of tea.
    I will always remember this Irish tour as it is great for me. I have met many great gentlemen. I had more time spending and it was great. I do apologize for any mistakes I may have made.

IDF: Hopefully we will meet some day

Take care always

Aries x
    Last edited by ts-oriental-aries; 25-01-18 at 22:46.